Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants (490 Views)

10 Celebs That Landed On Amanda Bynes' "Ugly" List / ‘I Had My Breast Implants Removed’ :amanda Bynes Undergoes Surgery To Remove Bre / Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants by akpunani: 2:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Early on Saturday, TMZ posted audio purporting to be of Bynes saying she wanted to murder her father.
In the tape, she is heard telling someone that she wants her family dead because they control her money.
On Sunday, the actress released a statement to "Access Hollywood" seeming to apologize for what she said on the recording and trusting the people who recorded her. Continue here

Re: Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Seunskybank front pag
Re: Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants by thrizzle(m): 4:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Ok I'll put it on front page
Re: Amanda Bynes Seems To Apologize For Latest Rants by KizzyyRae(f): 4:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Everyone knows Amanda bynes is a Schizo. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg:”i Will Kill Grandmothers Who Smoke Weed” / Omotola Denies Granting Vanguard An Interview...the News About Cheating Is False / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.