Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others (1444 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2014
TabTECH gurus in the house,
i'm on low budget of 30k and i want to go for tablet . i was able to streamline it down to ASUS FONEPAD 7 DUAL SIM and tecno p9. I appreciate ASUS but I don't like the fact that it has no flash and viewing in broad day light in open atmosphere will only show reflection of the viewer like a mirror (funny) also I don't know much about asus gaming performance (important). it has IGB RAM.

TECNO P9 has what i love when I read the features and a friend using it told me that the gaming performance is superb with one IGB RAM too but I don't like tecno as a brand .

kindly advise me techgurus on the one to go for or other ones within the budget of 30k: game,pictures,video,wifi,3G,bluetooth are my key performance indicators. your opinion will convince me in chosing and making my decision. thanks
Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by zion32(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2014
I have the fonepad 7 and a friend the techno p9. From my experience, the fonepad is quite better .The browsing and downloading Is generally more enjoyable + better color presentation and gaming performance is great(Play most games effortlessly Mc4 Mc5, Fifa14 Fifa 15,Amazing spiderman 2, Asphalt 8 Just to mention a few ). One major draw back however for the fonepad 7 is lack of asus service center and accessories in the country.So you may find it very difficult with repair. I broke my fonepad 7 display and I called Asus only for them to give me some no of some of their partners in Nigeria.I called them and they all said to repair the screen is 15k.
Lushcream:
TabTECH gurus in the house,
i'm on low budget of 30k and i want to go for tablet . i was able to streamline it down to ASUS FONEPAD 7 DUAL SIM and tecno p9. I appreciate ASUS but I don't like the fact that it has no flash and viewing in broad day light in open atmosphere will only show reflection of the viewer like a mirror (funny) also I don't know much about asus gaming performance (important). it has IGB RAM.

TECNO P9 has what i love when I read the features and a friend using it told me that the gaming performance is superb with one IGB RAM too but I don't like tecno as a brand .

kindly advise me techgurus on the one to go for or other ones within the budget of 30k: game,pictures,video,wifi,3G,bluetooth are my key performance indicators. your opinion will convince me in chosing and making my decision. thanks

1 Like

Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
zion32:
I have the fonepad 7 and a friend the techno p9. From my experience, the fonepad is quite better .The browsing and downloading Is generally more enjoyable + better color presentation and gaming performance is great(Play most games effortlessly Mc4 Mc5, Fifa14 Fifa 15,Amazing spiderman 2, Asphalt 8 Just to mention a few ). One major draw back however for the fonepad 7 is lack of asus service center and accessories in the country.So you may find it very difficult with repair. I broke my fonepad 7 display and I called Asus only for them to give me some no of some of their partners in Nigeria.I called them and they all said to repair the screen is 15k.
thanks and God bless what about your camera without flash and the situation of using one's system under the sun only for it to show you mirror .... is that also true of asus ....

thanks for solving the gaming issue for me, u just made me drift towards asus.
Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
oya gurus make una no bown me abeg
Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by zion32(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
The fonepad 7 camera is not too good especially in low light, and for the screen, in sunlight you might not see clearly except you put the brightness at the maximum.
Lushcream:
oya gurus make una no bown me abeg
Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
zion32:
The fonepad 7 camera is not too good especially in low light, and for the screen, in sunlight you might not see clearly except you put the brightness at the maximum.
do you now conclude i go for fonepad instead of tecno p9 ??
Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2014
thanks i've decided to go for techno g9

1 Like

Re: Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Vs Tecno P9 Or Others by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please i want to sell my Asus Fonepad, it has a crack on the left side of the screen, any engineer in the house, affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms / Tecno 7E Price, Features And Specifications In Nigeria / 3 Days Old Tecno Camon C9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.