Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Niger delta behind Boko Haram, they insinuate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger delta behind Boko Haram, they insinuate. (377 Views)

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram / Go After Boko Haram, They Are Cultists - ACF Tells Security / Obasanjo On Boko Haram: They Have Legitimate Grievances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger delta behind Boko Haram, they insinuate. by fr3do(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2014
It was reported here on NL that a riot broke out in Yola last friday when a speaker grabbed the mic from the Imam and incited the congregation. Its very probable that the irate youths that went wild (chanting Allahu Akbar and going as far as setting two persons ablaze who were screaming and running for helping) in Bauchi after sunday evening's bomb blast were incited.
I was oppurtuned to witness such incitations on sunday morning when I had gone out to amend my shoe, the shoemaker and a friend were with rapt attention listening to an audio from the friend's phone, in the audio the speaker spoke very outspokenly in Hausa, ofcourse I couldnt understand but in the amidst of I wishing I could, I picked up something, the speaker said ''movement of Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND'', spoke some hausa and said ''Henry Okah''.
I was baffled at why a northern 'speaker' would be mentioning the independence day bomber and be concerned about a Niger deltan militia in the spate of numerous bombings in the North.
Then it dawned on me that the speaker was pinning the sponsorship of boko haram on Niger deltans.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Video: What Can Nigerians Learn From The Cow? / Police Explains Why They Invaded The National Assembly / Send Children Back To School, Borno Govt. Urges Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.