Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

"I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu (26373 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / His Eminence, John Cardinara Onaiyekan (A Deeply Troubled Cardinara) / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Ishilove: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu has explained to a foreign based Journalist,
How her husband knew there would be crisis after his death and how he had made sure most of her inheritance is bequeathed to her by the Deed of Gift. So prior to his death, most of those gifts had already been registered under her name.

“I came into a deeply divided family – a lot of my husband’s relatives, I never saw physically before he died. Ojukwu Transport Company issues have been in court, they still have not resolved the issues concerning their father’s wealth, and this was an issue that started in 1966.. I am very comfortable if not for anything, for being the daughter of Chief C.C.Onoh, and my father took care of me, so the issue is not just about their family. But my husband was also a very serious person, so he anticipated all what is happening now by making sure that the most of my inheritance is bequeathed to me by the Deed of Gift, so prior to his death, most of those gifts had already been registered under my name.

But I will say that at the end of the day, it’s not a question of acquisition, all I am saying is that I am the only wife that he wedded, first and foremost, at the Kaduna registry as witnessed by his friend, the late Clement Akpamgbo, and we had a small reception after the event at Apo Quarters, in Abuja. After the registry marriage, we went through the Catholic marriage at Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic Church in Abuja, and it was officiated by the then Arch Bishop Onaiyekan- then the Archbishop of Abuja Diocese.
We finally went through the full traditional marriage in my father’s compound that literally had all the traditional titled chiefs, paramount    rulers of the community in attendance.

The five governors of the eastern states at the time were present, ambassadors were in attendance. The Abuja wedding for instance was almost a state wedding. So the evidence is there for all to see, and when you are faced with that situation, and you have been properly married, and you have off springs from that union, but purely because they want to cheat your offsprings of their inheritance, in addition to other things, by virtue of their being the youngest, any mother would do all she can to protect them. They have hurled all sorts of vitriol and outlandish claims about me- the most laughable has been what they claim that I was not legally married to my husband. I mean, this is a marriage that took place in 1994 and not 1884; so the evidence, the videos, media reports are there for everyone to see.”

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/i-came-into-a-deeply-divided-family-bianca-ojukwu/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by mikeywise(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by amakufrancis(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Op always making front page, which jass you use for mods?

This must make fp.

Back to topic:
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by grinface98(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Why are u now saying this ma? And how may we help u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Mrval20(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2014
This is 21st century. Ojukwu's will or 'Deed of Gift' should be respected and upheld by the court; even if it was in favour of his dog. These people should stop denting the image of this great man.

12 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by emperorchedda(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Who is Bianca Ojukwu?? I don't know because I schooled in France undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by remsonik(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Happy for you madam that you were married legally. Don't be too tight fisted,let his family also have some property after all you are not the only one who bore him children.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by danaiks(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
The lord is your strength woman!!
U surely married him because of his money
So just settle things with the family ehnn

8 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by pekeyim: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
The Manhood lives on

20 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by adebrave1(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
@op, do u expect me to read this long story this early morning. A monday morning for that matter....... Abegi!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Matttthew(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
I can't read all dah, because I live in France n speak French.

#BonJour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
What do u expect?
Even the whole tribe is divided against itself...

And charity starts from home..

Do the maths

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Is ishilove now a a super mod or paid mod

If she is please how did she get the job

Bianca should just share the properties joor and rest

1 Like

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Emperortj93(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
who is bianca and ojukwu?
Are they traders from Gabon?
op pls give us more detail or must I tell u I school in sweden

4 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Mrval20:
This is 21st century. Ojukwu's will or 'Deed of Gift' should be respected and upheld by the court; even if it was in favour of his dog. These people should stop denting the image of this great man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Lordabas: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
She walked in herself. Why she dey complain
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
So we have a new supermod. Congrats Ishi. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by dridowu: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Anytime i hear/see the name Bianca Ojukwu, i remember Femi Fani Kayode (Oko- Omoge).

12 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Dopeyomi(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20]awwwwn a very toUching story... I'd come back to read it later [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by tpiah2: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
but how is it possible for Ojukwu to have never been married before the age of 61?

[he was born in 1933].

4 Likes

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Smartlux(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
wow! shocked
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by tpiah2: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
amakufrancis:
Op always making front page,
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
That's what happens when you marry your ancestor.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by tpiah2: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
btw who was behind that futy thing?
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Iykebestbt(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
çån somebody swear say this woman no get BF?...
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by moneybag100: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
So?
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Infomizer(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Eyaaa
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by ChiLaHot(f): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Indeed
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by Swaggot00(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Ishilove, shes probably seuns fiancee
Re: "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu by MadCow1: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2014
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos) / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.