Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? (20862 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
ferdimako:

As u don't have plans for one year other than fuckkk...govt helps u with that platform.

Bast@rd! I don't remember mentioning or quoting you. I only aired my view and you have no right to talk me that way. I don't like dirty things quoting me.

Product of an unwanted pregrancy. Id1ot.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by skoolbag(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by skoolbag(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
My brother send me ur friend contact cos am also in katsina CAmp now.....07037932470...

Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be osting corpers to the North?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Namady(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
As far as NYSC is concern, I think Adamawa, Borno and Yobe shud b d only exception. There are still so many good people in the north. We have witnessed so many corpers dat didnt go back to deir various states after deir service year in d north. beside KATSINA is even a peace-loving people.

#Peace #One9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? / Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.