Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World (8047 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina / The 10 Most Evil Things The Kardashians Have Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
I dnt understand because I'm from baghdad.
Mary haff kill me today ,,wohh. !!
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
sad

grin

Bt Hw come u'r stl up by dx tym? U wan follow us go meeting?
yess o sleep is nt coming. I'm sad.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Mary haff kill me today ,,wohh. !!
this is gd news
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
this is gd news
I pray oh ,me weh get 150 more years to stay for earth,na me wan come go now,my sister am not in a rush to take my seat in heaven.
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
yess o sleep is nt coming. I'm sad.
u had a bad day or?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u had a bad day or?
I'm sad tht I can't sleep sad
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
i have an idea
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Do i know you? angry
Truckpusher:
The talk sweet you ,yet you're using an emoticon that is actually an opposite of your true feelings. grin

BUSTED...... cheesy
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by adepiero: 1:48am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
Sorry dear, should i sing you a lullaby? embarassed
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
Sorry dear, should i sing you a lullaby? embarassed
heheee can u sing?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
i have an idea
what was d idea?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:

are you owing your landlord?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2014
iamchiddy:

are you owing your landlord?
yes will u pay my rent?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by adepiero: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
heheee can u sing?
Why not? I can compose sef wink
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
Why not? I can compose sef wink
I'll like to hear one day
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by adepiero: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
I'll like to hear one day

if I get motivated, it could be today grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:

if I get motivated, it could be today grin
I'll b chilling smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
I'll b chilling smiley
they don lock ,my thread oh ,sweet Jesus ,I go kill person today oh
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
do you sleep at all?!, your almost constant posting on nairaland must be checkmated...i mean, pls no offence. Just that it's worrying
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
what was d idea?
The idea was to pick up a textbook or ur Bible(esp dx 1 grin) and start reading

I bet u. U'll only wake up to find out u wanted to read cheesy grin
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Samakinr:

do you sleep at all?!, your almost constant posting on nairaland must be checkmated...i mean, pls no offence. Just that it's worrying
me sef I'm worried sad
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The idea was to pick up a textbook or ur Bible(esp dx 1 grin) and start reading

I bet u. U'll only wake up to find out u wanted to read cheesy grin
hehe
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
hehe
hope u slept well sha
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by marieolae(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hope u slept well sha
yeah I did, I hope u did too smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
yeah I did, I hope u did too smiley
ya ya
Have a nice day smiley
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
yes will u pay my rent?

any collateral like a house in Aso Rock and Banana Island?
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
me sef I'm worried sad
lol, nonetheless, the power to abate that is in your hands...
Re: 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World by 0955eb027(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin Me self come tire.

I'm sure some mor0ns did say that the Jacksons took over the world too some few years ago. grin
Nawa for dem...
Make pple jst sit down dey watch some oda pple lifestyle wit notin to gain... Con dey talk say dem take ova d world..
Nonsense upon ingredient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Rick Ross Grabs A Unilag Babe / Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Has Not Had Sex In 10 Years / Old Pictures Of Your Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.