Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina (1876 Views)

D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles / Best Bum Check Out Hot Photos Of All The Kardashians' Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina by kay29000(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm! This is interesting. The Kardashian girls have sure been around.

Re: Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina by Blanc8(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Normal level Na...

All my guys done Bleep Chioma, #gwags Babe

some of them Bleep Funke me, no Bleep
like that like that shaa... Na so life dey

1 Like

Re: Common Sex Partners The Kardashians Have With Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, And Trina by kay29000(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

When Dangote Turns Comedian (photo Of The Day) / PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg / Imagine Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School, This's What I Come Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.