Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule (1874 Views)

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories / How Boko Haram Governs Captured Territories (videos) / W-a-r: B H Currently Training 2500 Fighters In Captured Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Some residents of the towns captured by Islamists sect Boko Haram have expressed their happiness at being under the rule of the sect.

With the claim coming from a video released by the terrorist group, it is believed to be released for propaganda purpose.

“As a Muslim man, I am literally happy with Islamic caliphate. We have not faced any humiliation,” Vanguard quoted an unidentified man as saying in a video obtained by AFP.

According to Ryan Cummings, of security analysts, Red24, the video clearly had a different objective from previous messages, with Boko Haram trying to present itself as a benevolent ruling authority and its leader Abubakar Shekau as a spiritual leader.

“Much of Shekau’s previous videos have been filled with anti-Nigerian, anti-Western vitriol, which was seemingly delivered by a madman,” he said.

Boko Haram was said to have urged people of the captured town to remain, as they will be safe under its caliphate, in as much as Islamic laws as interpreted by the group is strictly adhered to. Christianity is, not surprisingly, forbidden in areas captured by the group.

I am of the opinion that the north are directly responsible for bokoharam and only the north can stop bokoharam.

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Mehn!

Give this people Independence!!

They are doing well and comfortable in their much-desired islamic caliphate...
Let them be.

I wonder why we keep on wasting resources -human and material-wise - on liberating people who have resolved to remain under the shackles of those we think doesn't mean them well and have even profess their preference for them. It's high time we stop violating their right of self determination...

Free them now.
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by tinkinjow: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
So?
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Allahu Akbar!! cool
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Paretomaster(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2014
ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THIS. ITS JUST PROPAGANDA.

I DONT BLAME THEM, THEY THINK D CITIZENS ARE AS DAFT AND CLUELESS AS THE "HEAD".

4 Likes

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by JKisOK(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Yeye dey smell joh! Happy under Boko Haram ko, dancing azonto under Boko Haram ni! Who is deceiving whom? Who can argue with a man wielding a gun? Who can challenge a man clutching a bomb?
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
The picture is very clear. If some residents are enjoying the Islamic caliphat of bokoharam while their christian neighbours and brothers are exterminated.
I'm not surprised at this really, because most northern Muslims supported bokoharam from the onset, they chanted 'allahu akbar' whenever. Bokoharam targets christians. Now they are the victims, no more allahu akbar.

3 Likes

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Afroconnect: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
ONLY A CHILD BELIEVES ALL THEY HEAR ONLINE.
A terrorists can set up a blog to propagate boko haram-most of this people quoting AFP are lies.

Only read news from verified sources.
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by jidxin(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2014
bloody liars we re smarter dan that ....reign under bokoharam wat an iromical oxymoronical statement ....bokoharam and enjoyment how do dey relates or correspond ??

1 Like

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by skyprofm(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Is there a link to this idiotic article
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Obiagelli:
Is there a link to this idiotic article

Sister Obiagelli Thomas,
Enjoy it. grin grin grin

Source

:http://www.informationng.com/2014/11/residents-enjoying-boko-haram-rule.html
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Sister Obiagelli Thomas,
Enjoy it. grin grin grin

Source

:http://www.informationng.com/2014/11/residents-enjoying-boko-haram-rule.html

Is that a blog or what? Give me the AP link
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Obiagelli:

Is that a blog or what? Give me the AP link

No its a glob. You mean APC link?

3 Likes

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by donmalcolm21(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2014
T
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
skyprofm:
I smell lies

Wish you could smell bomb,
You could have been useful to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by IGBOSON1: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Allahu Akbar!! cool

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Dude pluuease!......Like you even know what allahu akbar means! smiley
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Orunto: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
They put up their over 250, 20 year old girls for sale, turned themselves into bokoharam insurgents, looted all the government properties in their domain and now want thesame Government to return and refurbish all the properties they looted, rebuild their infrastructures and pay compensation to them for the phoney missing girls. What an Islamic lie! Practise that to Tafawa Balewa and Shagari, but not to a man with a PHD in Phychology. What an uncivilised and an arabian type of politics and life? Again PDP and APC are standing before God( the Electorates). God asks PDP, "what can I do for you?" PDP answers that he is just seeking a reelection from the Electorates to continue his agenda to transform them. God turns to APC and asks thesame question. APC, having no Transformation Agenda, first showed God their menancing guerrilla fighter as their leader and proceded by cajoling God to force the Electorates TO FAVOUR THEM TO VOTE PDP OUT JUST FOR HAVEN BEEN ELECTED FOR 15 YEARS. And God is Wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Dlionsheart: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
blizard44:
Mehn!

Give this people Independence!!

They are doing well and comfortable in their much-desired islamic caliphate...
Let them be.

I wonder why we keep on wasting resources -human and material-wise - on liberating people who have resolved to remain under the shackles of those we think doesn't mean them well and have even profess their preference for them. It's high time we stop violating their right of self determination...

Free them now.

Are you boko haram abi u b shekau here on nairaland??
Re: Residents In Captured Territories Enjoying Bokoharam's Rule by Trailblazer1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
The obvious truth is:
Though some northerners who earlier supported it with 'allahu akbar' are no longer in support, owing to the fact that they have also fallen victim of their evil.

While some are still strongly in support of bokoharam and their evil cause.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele / Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? / What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.