Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions (2872 Views)

A Thread For Mobile Gamers ( Android & IOS ) / 23 Hits Combo By Nightwolf Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Sega/ Snes / Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2014
This is to challenge the real fighters in the House.

Don't Like Sega much way back because of its sluggish graphics and the controller's direction gets broken easily when fighting.

Q1.

Check the first picture (Super Nintendo), there are some hidden options, they includes:

-Sound Test
-Kool stuff
-Kooler Stuff
-Scotts stuff

1. What are the codes that brings out each of the above listed menu ...??

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2014
I refer to the listed options:

-Sound Test
-Kool stuff
-Kooler Stuff
-Scotts stuff

When they are out, you wil be able to set the following:

-Unlimited Fatality time.
-One Button Fatality/Brutality.
-Unlimited Run.
-Quick Uppercut recovery.
-Blocking Enable/Disabled.
-Damage Percentage setting.
-Enable/Disabled Shao khan and Montaro.
-And So on

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Q2.

How do you set or give your opponents the following:

-Half Power..?
-Quater Power..?
-Danger power..?

Mind you, you can only do any of these where the fighters VS themselves. See the first picture....

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Q3.

How do you change Smoke to smoke Ninja.

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2014

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Q4.

There are two Kombat zones/stages that if a fighter is given uppercut, the victim hits the above deck and goes through it to the next stage/kombat zone...

Name the two Kombat zones/stages....

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Q5. What does the E box on each of these Destinies Stands for..??

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Cao pls.....
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Q6.

Critically examine or what do you understand by the following:

-Animality
-Babality
-Mercy
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Sile12:
Cao pls.....

Yes? Err...how can I be of service?
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
cao:

Yes? Err...how can I be of service?
FP things nw.....
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by jmaine: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Making it a strictly SNES will render your thread very dull . . .btw, i was a very brutal Ultimate MK player on Sega mega drive . . . .
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Q7.

What happens here If you press ↑&start together...

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Don't make me laugh.....

Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sile12:

FP things nw.....

I've submitted to TPTB (the powers that be), fingers crossed. It might be too much of a niche post. I personally call this Test Your Mind. Ok, if you've too much of a MK purist, I can call it Test Your Might.
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Jaymaestro(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
UMK 3 on sega was a blast ! Just use noob or rain against cpu - the right move ,then you are beatin em flawless .
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
cao:

I've submitted to TPTB (the powers that be), fingers crossed. It might be too much of a niche post. I personally call this Test Your Mind. Ok, if you've too much of a MK purist, I can call it Test Your Might.
Thanks grin
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sile12:

Thanks grin

Sorry dude, it's too much of a niche post to make FP.
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
cao:

Sorry dude, it's too much of a niche post to make FP.
Dont understand this word "niche"
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sile12:

Dont understand this word "niche"

It's a specific area, in fact, too specific, not something the general public would know. Now the PES & FIFA threads made FP with no hesitation, 'cause folks know and play football video games. Plus, the added benefit of it being an actual sport could actually get non-gamers to play it.

For instance, if you had made it a general MK thread and not a SNES MK3 thread, there might have been some traction, I could have argued your case better. I did actually have to explain that the MK series still exists. And apparently, NL gamers make up a small percentage of NL, hence the abundance of gossip/celeb, politics & romance* related posts make up the FP.

*although the romance posts seem to be those annoying women [and men] should be this or that style of posts that bring out sheer frustration out of me.
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
cao:

It's a specific area, in fact, too specific, not something the general public would know. Now the PES & FIFA threads made FP with no hesitation, 'cause folks know and play football video games. Plus, the added benefit of it being an actual sport could actually get non-gamers to play it.

For instance, if you had made it a general MK thread and not a SNES MK3 thread, there might have been some traction, I could have argued your case better. I did actually have to explain that the MK series still exists. And apparently, NL gamers make up a small percentage of NL, hence the abundance of gossip/celeb, politics & romance* related posts make up the FP.

*although the romance posts seem to be those annoying women [and men] should be this or that style of posts that bring out sheer frustration out of me.

Hmmmmm.....Yeah, you re right.
Thanks for the breakdown, so much appreciate it...
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
cao:

Hope this post is not too much of "niche" sa...

https://www.nairaland.com/2002910/heartbreaking-photos-wicked-world-live#28127041
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sile12:

Hope this post is not too much of "niche" sa...

https://www.nairaland.com/2002910/heartbreaking-photos-wicked-world-live#28127041

Put it forward to the moderators of that section (Freiburger & r231).

Sile12:

Hmmmmm.....Yeah, you re right.
Thanks for the breakdown, so much appreciate it...

You're welcome.
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by KazukiIto(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jaymaestro:
UMK 3 on sega was a blast ! Just use noob or rain against cpu - the right move ,then you are beatin em flawless .
Nah mehn! Cyrax was the guy. XXZXZZ -> Z; my favorite move.
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
cao:

Put it forward to the moderators of that section (Freiburger & r231).

You're welcome.

Miss cao, this thread u asked me to forward to the mods was deleted/removed then. Dont known why?
Ive created another one anyway but not going still and ive already pushed it to the mods. Don't know if you can stylishly nominate for me if it worths..
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2028364/some-heartbreaking-powerful-photos-world
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by cao(f): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sile12:

Miss cao, this thread u asked me to forward to the mods was deleted/removed then. Dont known why?
Ive created another one anyway but not going still and ive already pushed it to the mods. Don't know if you can stylishly nominate for me if it worths..
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2028364/some-heartbreaking-powerful-photos-world

As much as I'd like to, I can't. It could be because the pictures could be considered as plagiarism, although I've seen a similar post (I believe it was about death defying pictures). You could ask why your post was deleted/moved...
Re: A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions by vgstores: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Get Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate at the most affordable price in Nigeria. I bought it from VG Stores online and It was delivered to me in Lagos within 8 hrs. They delivered fast I can assure you of that.

Use this link if you do not want to search for it [https://www.vgstores.ng/product/mortal-kombat-11-ultimate-ps4/]

I searched for "mortal kombat 11 ultimate PS4" on Google and I ordered directly on their website. I saw they had other interesting PS5 games [https://www.vgstores.ng/product-category/ps5-games/] too.

In the pay out option I saw you can even get a game and pay on installment.

(1) (Reply)

Female Hardcore Gamers! / ‘aboki Run’ Becomes The 1st Nigerian Game To Be Featured On Google Play Store / Xbox One Army Let's Trade Our Gamertags Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.