Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? (1131 Views)

I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Inemobot(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Why God saved my soul and made me walk on his path? And why didn't he save others and made them walk on his path too. The reason why i asked is, i was living a satanic life suddenly, my eyes opened and i realized that the king of all kings is in heaven.
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by ifex370(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2014
hevhas a planned for you... mapped before you got into your mothers womb

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Inemobot:
Why God saved my soul and made me walk on his path? And why didn't he save others and made them walk on his path too. The reason why i asked is, i was living a satanic life suddenly, my eyes opened and i realized that the king of all kings is in heaven.
You are a fool. Why leave the path of freedom to become a slave? Your eyes didn't open. You became blind. Goodluck to you and the darkness you have chosen.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You are a fool. Why leave the path of freedom to become a slave? Your eyes didn't open. You became blind. Goodluck to you and the darkness you have chosen.
Lol! U harsh o!
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Inemobot(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Son of lucifer, May God Forgive And Have Mercy On You. God created lucifer, because of his stupid behaviour God sent him down because he did not want to live with him in heaven. Your faith is low that is why he has power to rule you. Wake up from your slumber now it is not too late!
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Pr0ton: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Inemobot:

Joker
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by An2elect2(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Inemobot:

How did your eyes open?
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Inemobot:
Son of lucifer, May God Forgive And Have Mercy On You. God created lucifer, because of his stupid behaviour God sent him down because he did not want to live with him in heaven. Your faith is low that is why he has power to rule you. Wake up from your slumber now it is not too late!
In the beginning, there were Gods. You were never a Satanist. Fool.
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
lomprico:

Lol! U harsh o!
Kindness is for the meek.
Re: Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? by Cuteclem: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
op kindly and honestly tell us how did your eyes open?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest / African Ancient Deities Vs Western God / Near-death Experience- HELL FIRE IS REAL PLEASE REPENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.