Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? (38599 Views)

How To Do Okra, Fresh Pepper, Vegetable Farming / Pls Help How Much Did I Need To Start Pepper Farming / Please I Need Help On How to Do Fresh Pepper Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Millionjeff: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
@pavore,pls i need your assistance,am set to start my pepper farming in edo state by next month,am actually relocating from lagos.Bros i need your technical-know in order to succeed in this new venture.pls let me have your phone number,so that i can chat with you.this is my phone number,08114511221,text your phone number to it.Many thanks for your usual help.i wish you God divine speed in all your human endeavourS.stay blessed.

Pavore9:

Capiscum has three varieties, green yellow and red.
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by jethro2: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Millionjeff:
Pls bros.I will be relocating to benin next month,to start pepper farming.My younger sister loan me that money,i can't afford to fail,am to pay back in a year and six months.pls i need that CD.pls attach it to my mail@gateforinformation@gmail.com.
I will advise you take 1 to 3 months to understudy a farmer before committing that funds. You will be saving quite a lot. do more research. learn the basics, try out on a smaller scale. get real field knowledge.
i will not advise you start a farm with a CD training.

6 Likes

Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Millionjeff: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks 4 your quick response. I will implement all what u have said.pls bro I still need the CD to add to what I have leanrt on the field understudying.how can i get the seedly and which variety is the best .many thanks.

jethro2:

I will advise you take 1 to 3 months to understudy a farmer before committing that funds. You will be saving quite a lot. do more research. learn the basics, try out on a smaller scale. get real field knowledge.
i will not advise you start a farm with a CD training.
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Pavore9: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Millionjeff:

@pavore,pls i need your assistance,am set to start my pepper farming in edo state by next month,am actually relocating from lagos.Bros i need your technical-know in order to succeed in this new venture.pls let me have your phone number,so that i can chat with you.this is my phone number,08114511221,text your phone number to it.Many thanks for your usual help.i wish you God divine speed in all your human endeavourS.stay blessed.

Just as others had earlier advised, the surest path is understudying farmers who have already navigated the curves and now on profitability in order to avoid had l known. Also get to know the seasons of the market...when do pepper attract a higher price. Also invest in gaining knowledge in post harvest preservation of them so that you will not be forced to sell off your produce at a price you are not comfortable with all in order to avoid losing it to spoilage. l am not presently residing in Nigeria but you can always reach me on koboideas@gmail.com
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by OLAMIMO12(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
........a big thanks to the OP, big thanks to the contributors.. Kudos to all !

1 Like

Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Oluaso: 2:56am On Jul 10, 2015
nice thread
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by jethro2: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Millionjeff:
Thanks 4 your quick response. I will implement all what u have said.pls bro I still need the CD to add to what I have leanrt on the field understudying.how can i get the seedly and which variety is the best .many thanks.
You are welcome. I will discuss with my group members that know how to copy the cd how to burn it so i can send. I am a novice when it comes to all that. Lets see how this week looks like.
Do contact Soloxam for your seed. he is on Nairaland and mostly have agents all over Nigeria
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by benzion72(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is Pepper annual plant I planted some last year May, they just started fruition after more than one year
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by crossblane1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
pls can pepper thrive well on swampy areas
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by obysafety: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
pls I want to start my own fresh (Red)pepper farming by next 2 weeks is it last or am I doing it at the right time. Another thing is what is the spacing for the pepper during cultivation and method of planting. Pls someone who is in to it should guild me, I need serious contributions. I have 2 hectares of land In Ogun state n I want to use it for the pepper farming
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by hybridveggies(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
obysafety:
pls I want to start my own fresh (Red)pepper farming by next 2 weeks is it last or am I doing it at the right time. Another thing is what is the spacing for the pepper during cultivation and method of planting. Pls someone who is in to it should guild me, I need serious contributions. I have 2 hectares of land In Ogun state n I want to use it for the pepper farming
Visit www.hybridveggies.com for information you need
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Arvinkris(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please which of the species is commercially viable in Nigeria?
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by oroke22: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
happybrother:
the pepper that can keep your pocket fat is Bell pepper. Try these varieties: California wonder' Yoko wonder or jalapeƱo all from Technisem and Seed Project co Ltd Kano
Thanks for your post, how much can a greenhouse that 24ft bby 45ft cost to build? and can I get in touch with tthe builder! remember I stays in abuja.
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Tmanir: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
jethro2:
Sweet pepper(capsicum) is highly profitable but it selects soil type. Its also a delicate crop to manage. It needs attention and care.
I have a comprehensive cd on pepper from nursery to harvesting but unfortunately don't know how to copy or get it across.

Kindly share with me too please
mootij@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by falofarms: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
I know this question might look very stupid, but pls, do answer it. Can technism seedlings be gotten from Shoprite or better put, how can I get it in Ekiti State?
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by jethro2: 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
falofarms:
I know this question might look very stupid, but pls, do answer it. Can technism seedlings be gotten from Shoprite or better put, how can I get it in Ekiti State?

Call 08030886296 for technisem seed
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by Chukwugoziem: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hellofarmng.com
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by moshoodtex: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please, I need fungicide with Active Ingredient (CARBENDAZIM) to kill Fusarium fungi in my pepper farm. Please kindly tell me where i can get from Lagos, especially agrochemical market i lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by deleking(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
@pavore, can u send me d vedio, ( bhammed75@gmail.com)
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by jeffoski(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good evening. Please i need a farmer(s) who can supply fresh Bell pepper (Green,Red,Yellow and Orange)and beef tomatoes in large quantities ASAP. please call 08080023842. Thank you.
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by moshoodtex: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
please nairalander, which nematocide can i use to kill root-knot in my pepper farm?
Re: How To Do Fresh Pepper Farming? by bassey25(m): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2018
jethro2:

Please desist from all this non existing reports. Farming is practical and can not be learned through books. You ve got to be there for yourself.
No real and practising farmers has time to write reports

that's false! if you are farmer you must be able to have record on input and out put( Performance after treatment and yield).
how do you expect to make progress and to help others if you can't record accurately. please only peasant farmers may not record. Not and educated farmer like me !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.