Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Unity Bank Names 111 Bad Debtors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unity Bank Names 111 Bad Debtors (754 Views)

Alert! Invest In Unity Bank Shares Now! @50k/share / Stockbrokers Condemn Publication Of New Debtors' Lists / Shareholders Ask Cbn To Publish Names Of Bad Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Names 111 Bad Debtors by abbccc(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Unity Bank Plc has released the names of 111 customers with bad loans that have failed to make good their obligations to the bank.

This followed the expiry of a two-week grace period given by the bank from October 8 to October 22, to such customers, the bank said in a statement.

“This grace period and the warning of the consequences of not responding to the bank’s call within the period was widely publicised using the mass media,” it said.

According to the bank, the immediate fallout of publishing the names of the customers includes an industry-blacklisting of such debtors from further banking transactions until they attend to the bad debts.

It however added that several customers heeded the call and had come forward to either make good their obligations or negotiate a re-structuring of the loans.

The full list of debtors, which was published on the bank’s website, comprise Bulet International Nig. Limited, Total Steel Limited, Ekiti Kete Mass Transit Co Limited, First Oil Limited, A.B. Radda Petroleum, Chester Investment Limited, Wamus Oil and Gas, Origin Automibile Works Limited, Afriventures Holdings Limited, POD of Diamond Limited and Vince Oil Limited.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/unity-bank-names-111-bad-debtors/
Re: Unity Bank Names 111 Bad Debtors by Asemo11(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
is unity bank located in japan

i dont no cuz
I schooled in Otuoke.
Re: Unity Bank Names 111 Bad Debtors by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Asemo11:
is unity bank located in japan

i dont no cuz
I schooled in Otuoke.

Quit being idiotic.

You can do better.

(1) (Reply)

Licensed Pos Software For Pharmacies, Supermarkets, Bookstores, Hotels & Eatries / Learn How U Can Invest N2000 Only & Make Over N500,000 From Mtn Nigeria Monthly / Easy Accessible Agric Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.