Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Masters Degree Holder In Petrochemical Engineering /petroleum Engineering Dept N - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder In Petrochemical Engineering /petroleum Engineering Dept N (690 Views)

My Story As A 3rd Class Degree Holder / Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry / Masters Degree Holder In Petrochemical Engr Reply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder In Petrochemical Engineering /petroleum Engineering Dept N by fesbam: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Please I need someone with Masters Degree in the field of Petrochem Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering Department to help with a course work assignment in that field for someone pursuing a Masters degree in that field.

I have the template of what the course will look like and i will send it to you by email to have an understanding of what the assignment is like for your perusal and consideration.

The emails have file attachments of the course work & TGE which also has an excel spreadsheet attached with it. There's also a template which is like A format on how d coursework should look like.

I want to believe you know or have someone that can take up this assignment for a fee though. Am willing to pay for services rendered.

Like I said , It's purely an assignment for someone in a masters program(tpetrochem egineering) and I am willing to pay for your service.

Its very urgent and the due date for submission is at the end of the November month

Please kindly revert ASAP if you can handle or know someone that can handle this assignment ,as I have the end of this month November ,2014 to submit the assignment

Thank you.

Call Festus on 08077422049; 08034752218
Email: fesbam@yahoo.com
Re: Masters Degree Holder In Petrochemical Engineering /petroleum Engineering Dept N by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
@fesbam....What would you like to do?

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Recruiting Senior Legal Counsel In Lagos! / Glaxosmithkline Recruiting Account Executive In Owerri ( Entry Level) / Economics, English Teachers Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.