Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering (19805 Views)

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted / Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by duni04(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifeelgood:
If Shekau joins PDP today he will be giving a ministerial appointment.
As funny as it is, its actually true.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Datsme: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
PdP
Thieves
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
This man is a G!

After beating one of the most beautiful women naij has ever produced, he beat the case against him lol. The guy is Houdini!

Anyway, where John Fashanu at? That is another real G hiding in naij, beating nice chics and getting that gwop lowkey lol.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by dein77(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
drnoel:
Na wah ooh. If all these thieves can be acquitted, who is going to be condemned. The common man shey? Every day it keeps looking like it's only a revolution that will turn back the rusted wheels of Nigeria clockwise instead of the anticlockwise it has been rotating 4 years.

Revolution? You're undermining our capacity to tolerate injustice and sufferings!
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by kenex4ever(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
That's what corrupt thieves get as reward when they are loyal to Jonathan.

Congratulations FFK! undecided
when he was in apc u janjaweedians called him a progressive

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by drnoel: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:

Revolution? You're undermining our capacity to tolerate injustice and sufferings!

how right u are......
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by okotv(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
uzolexis:
Where is Cramjones?? angry
stop that....cramjones is not ffk
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by bida14: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na wah for this country ooo.
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Loujay(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Good enough I happened to be present in that Court today when the Ruling of Hon. Justice Ajumogobia was being delivered. One really needed to see the broad, big smile on FFK's face as he was being discharged and acquitted on Counts 1 to 24 and Counts 27 to 40. The guy just dey form 'badt guy' levels grin as in him too much cheesy. Truth be told, the grounds of law on which the learned Justice discharged him of those 38 Count Charges were so on point (only if you're legally minded o) wink. But he still has much to worry and sweat about with the retained two Count Charges he's been called upon to enter his defence come 8/12/14. So, let all folks here who are uninformedly condemning the Judge, the judiciary and GEJ hold their peace. It's not over yet wt FFK until it is completely over. Somethings were most noticeable as per the principles of law upon which the Judge gave her Ruling: 1) Neither FFK nor GEJ wrote those laws 2) The Judge applied the law as it is written and ought to be applied vis-a-vis the circumstances of the case and 3) the Judge is not the author of those laws. One may suggest we cut 'them' some slacks instead of misplaced and pointless hurling of insolence. MY 1 CENT!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by uzolexis(f): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
okotv:
stop that....cramjones is not ffk

nothing can make me believe that, as far as i'm concerned Cramjones=FFK
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by okotv(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
uzolexis:

nothing can make me believe that, as far as i'm concerned Cramjones=FFK
show your proofs....cause online anyone can be anyone
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by uzolexis(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
okotv:
show your proofs....cause online anyone can be anyone
Nna I don't need proof for this one inukwa *talking like an igbo biz man*
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by clem305D(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Same was the outcome of the Ibori case where he was discharged of the over 126 counts of money-laundering and other charges...only to be found guilty by a crown court in UK of over 26 counts...what a mess of our judiciary. What are we fighting, to your tents oh Nigeria. Only a proper revolution can set us free
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by okotv(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
uzolexis:

Nna I don't need proof for this one inukwa *talking like an igbo biz man*
you need o cause he could sue for character defamation or some legal jargons.
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
cramjones:
The story of Nigeria. A theif leaves his party, sings praises to President Jonathan and trala! He is an innocent man! Impunity is what you get with a clueless corrupt and wicked government! Well done Nigerians for voting GEJ the supporter and acquitter of thieves.

-CramJones
this picture needs to go viral . grin
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Canme4u:

Do you even know how dumb you sound?

You are still indicting Jonathan as a clueless President with what you just wrote. I don't think you need me to explain that to you.

I think you sound dumber. You expect Jonathan to intervene in a state court ruling. It is clear that the FG has granted the state autonomy .

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by uzolexis(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
okotv:
you need o cause he could sue for character defamation or some legal jargons.

me sef sabi law,i'll sue him for something.
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by NobleG1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by okotv(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
uzolexis:

me sef sabi law,i'll sue him for something.
he go shock you like live wire
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by uzolexis(f): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
okotv:
he go shock you like live wire

live wire sef dey fear me tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by okotv(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
uzolexis:

live wire sef dey fear me tongue
better live matter for Mathias
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Kakpos: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
If this our judiciary system were like this during Lawrence Anene he would have been discharged and acquitted
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by mkoabiola: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Once u are with Gej,impunity/immunity/insurance cover u.
I lov nja.
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by networkgenuis: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2014
As at December 24 2013

cramjones:

Femi has a court appearance early next year. Remember the govt in power is his opposition, so let's wait for the ruling. As far as I know he is innocent and the court will show he is. At least I know he did not steal N19bn, but let us wait for the court to decide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1567137/ask-me-questions-2015-elections/6#20435614

Now fast forward to today:
cramjones:
The story of Nigeria. A theif leaves his party, sings praises to President Jonathan and trala! He is an innocent man! Impunity is what you get with a clueless corrupt and wicked government! Well done Nigerians for voting GEJ the supporter and acquitter of thieves.

-CramJones

[s]The APC as a party is built on hypocrisy, propaganda and lies.[/s]
cry cry
Are these the set of people that wants to save Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by networkgenuis: 2:00am On Nov 18, 2014
cramjones:
Femi Fani-Kayode is definitely a leader most Nigerians need at this time in our history. We await 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late#20364532

cramjones:

-CramJones
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by ddeola: 2:18am On Nov 18, 2014
No be today.

"Polithricks" ! All na dem-dem level

grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 18, 2014
networkgenuis:
As at December 24 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1567137/ask-me-questions-2015-elections/6#20435614

Now fast forward to today:

[s]The APC as a party is built on hypocrisy, propaganda and lies.[/s]
cry cry
Are these the set of people that wants to save Nigeria?

cramjones:

Not at all. I only referenced the government, because as you know our Judiciary is still a mess and takes orders from the presidency. Therefore, you would expect that Femi's balls will be smoked, however, despite this fact, I am confident that the court will be unable to prove the allegations. I am not holding brief for Femi. Ofcourse, if he is found guilty he would face the consequences. All over the world, there is no party of saints, rather, there are parties of ideologies, if members of a party are found guilty of corruption, the right thing to do is to follow due process and bring them to justice.

The reason corruption is going on with impunity in Nigeria is because nothing is done. Bring Americans to Nigeria, and in no time they will become corrupt if nothing is done to them. Once laws are not enforced in a country...it becomes a free for all. This must stop!

I spoke based on information available to me. It was with best evidence I defended Femi, now we know better, unfortunately the court thought it wise to discharge his case. Definitely influenced by the presidency.

-CramJones

PS: Good job digging up my past comments
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by rigarmortis: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2014
cramjones:

I spoke based on information available to me. It was with best evidence I defended Femi, now we know better, unfortunately the court thought it wise to discharge his case. Definitely influenced by the presidency.

-CramJones

PS: Good job digging up my past comments
'

you are worse than pond scum, bury your head in shame
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by decountof(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2014
slimfit1:

Ash'e amen

I was expecting that to happen. Its Jonathan for Christian sake. Even Hitler would have walked out of our justice system.

Byhari hope you can see them oh even the judges must go to that jail.

they wont allow buhari to be president cuz all the corrupt Politicians will go to jail; even tinubu sef dey fear..
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
shekrau will soon join pdp & will bcum d new minister of defence.........#Nanxix.........
Re: Fani-kayode Discharged, Acquitted Of Money Laundering by gogodaye(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerians on Nairaland making a truism out of the axiom.....Need to hide anything from the black coloured man......put it between the prints in a book. Femi Fani-Kayode is still standing trial with respect to the charges that the prosecution has adduced evidence requiring some explanations from him.......
Lets leave PGEJ out of this.......As he sure has got nothing to do with the decision of the Learned Trial Judge.........ANY ONE DISPLEASED WITH HER DECISION SHOULD PROCEED ON APPEAL AGAINST SAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed / 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air / FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.