Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (15636 Views)

Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan! / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Briz(m): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2006
Has anyone been to the latest in Town. I mean da FCT Cinema- Nu Metro Cinema.

It's just da bomb. Got da latest Cinema facilities also got alongsides it's media stores and has also got modern state-of-the-art screens. Its sound output is also crazy.

Yea. Check it out. It's fun. It's beautiful.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by classiqkid(f): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2006
oh forreal dats nice
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 5:15am On Aug 09, 2006
have you got a picture of the place?
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2006
Show some pics if you can, want to see how Abj is progressing wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2006
r you talking bout the one at ceddi plaza?
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by donjazzie(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2006
dblock:

r you talking bout the one at ceddi plaza?

yeap
iice:

Show some pics if you can, want to see how Abj is progressing wink

where have u been?wan know how abj dey progress make u show for dis side.then u'll know wat's up
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2006
obviously not in da country that's why i wanna see what the cinema looks like undecided
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by donjazzie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2006
iice:

obviously not in da country that's why i want to see what the cinema looks like undecided

k sorry abt dat now i know.ma bad
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
no problem. . .so when will someone put up the pics? lol
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by donjazzie(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2006
ok for u i'll go the by the weekend and get the pictures, how about that
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by miky(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2006
make una post pic na abeg
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2006
If u are still interested mate, weekend is here now so get the picturesx10, i give u the numbers da 2 of them wink no long thing grin
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2006
really? Get us some pictures would u ?
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by momoney1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2006
" cool " still waiting 4 da pic
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Chxta(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2006
I have some. Now where did I drop them,
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by miky(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2006
abeg post am ohh
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 4:19am On Jan 23, 2007
Here's a picture of the Mall wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 4:21am On Jan 23, 2007
Looks good smiley
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2007
Here's the website
www.ceddiplaza.com

Abuja downtown mall which is currently under construction will be bigger though cheesy
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 4:31am On Jan 23, 2007
Where is the mall located? The link does not seem to be working for the location angry tongue How big is the place masef? No info on that on the website. Gawd!
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 4:51am On Jan 23, 2007
The mall is located at the Abuja Business District overlooking the NNPC headquaters, It is built on a 14,000m2 plot of land and the mall has six floors (looking at the math, i'd say it is logically bigger than the palms in Lagos if you were to multiply the plot of land by the no of floors, but it isn't given that credit). Woolworths have expressed their interest in the mall wink
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by iice(f): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2007
Oh ok thanks. . .just have to see how well it performs then.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Gamine(f): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2007
Ive been there a coupla tymes tho,
its nice, cld be nicer than the SB Galleria too

yes,, i Live in Abuja grin
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by bluejoy(m): 4:32am On Jan 24, 2007
Really??When i was in abuja,there was no any cinema and in fact no any entertainment for me besides readin and watching tv at night.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by wesan123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2007
I think Ben Bruce Is one of the best Business minded people in the country, he is in the likes of Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote amongst others,
Having a mall like that in Abuja is one of the best things to happen to the FCT,
A lot of people in Abuja come down to Lagos on weekends just to catch some fun, Now they do not have to worry again,
Thumbs up to Ben Bruce, but the prices of watching movies should come down, 1,500 is a lot of money just to watch a movie,
Apart from watching movies, a lot of other forms of entertainment should be introduced just like we have here in Lagos at the Galleria,
I was at the galleria recently and it was funfilled - even without watching a movie, I had fun, music was blasting from the auditorium and couples were dancing Salsa, it was a free for all floor, all you had to do was to get a partner and groove on the dance floor with prizes for best dancers,

Ben Bruce - Thumbs up!!!!!
We need more of your type in the country who are willing to invest massively in the country thereby creating job opporutunities for the masses!!!!

Keep it up

You are a role model
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by sykboi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2007
yea i was realy impressed with the cinema cuz it looks like the one here in memphis the paradiso.The only problem is the seating space there are only about one hundred seats or less in each vieing room which is quite small and there are only  two viewing rooms
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2007
Wow. So small. One doesn't even need a cinema to show a movie to 100 people. One can just use a TV set.
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2007
100 people in each room? thats too big angry
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by Jean2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2007
Can one get to buy CD's from the plaza? There are some old skool albums I want to buy. cool
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by marhoatumu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2007
last time i went to the plaza, the cinema wasnt open, but i guess thats changed. they do sell cds, both audio and video along with a whole lot of books and stuff. they also have games too
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by dblock(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2007
The place(Cinema) opened july 13 last year, does anyone have pics of the interior
Re: Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja by waleleader(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2007
@dblock,
i know we are still fighting at the london thread, but can you be more specific about the location of this mall. I should be in abuja in July and i would like to go there.

You said it overlooks NNPC Towers, is it on the left across the bridge or opposite the Towers beside TOTAL headquarters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Can Remember the name of This old Yoruba Series? / Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 / Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.