Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,243 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

God Cannot Get Better - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Get Better (513 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / There Is One Thing God Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cannot Get Better by actElijah: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
GOD CANNOT GET BETTER
God- the Self-existent One, Eloah; God Almighty, El Shaddai cannot be improved upon. Left to many of us, we would rather that God subscribe to our terms. Many times our brains (which He made) tell us we could handle things better. There are times we feel that God is just too slow and sometimes it appears that He's got it all out of control, but He's not. "For His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts." Isa. 55:9.
No one ever has a better way of doing things than God; someone calls Him "The Extraordinary Strategist." God is so wise that His foolishness is higher than man's wisdom. So if God's gotten you roughened a bit these times, don't quit on Him, He is working out the best for you. Rom. 8:28. Am I saying that God is responsible for all your troubles? No! God forbid that the Lord God should do evil. But He is able to make the worst of situations work out for our greatest good, because He is unlimited in His ways.
In earnest beloved, quit expecting God to change to your standards, and begin to adjust your life in Him and to Him. For God CANNOT get better. Maranatha!
_PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: God Cannot Get Better by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
this is really great........please allow me to copy this and post it on other social network quoting you
Re: God Cannot Get Better by gatiano(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
GOD, The best knower is forever best. You are right completely to the maximum.
Re: God Cannot Get Better by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
God of the bible? No way!
Re: God Cannot Get Better by actElijah: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Ayodeji and anyone who feels to copy or quote any of the posts I make here, you're free to do so and I appreciate that.
Re: God Cannot Get Better by MistadeRegal(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
The KING that never change can never change

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Get Better by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
the UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER ...........

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Get Better by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Which god r u on about?
Re: God Cannot Get Better by honourhim: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
GREAT GOD.
WONDER WORKING GOD.
I LOVE GOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional. 25/11/14 / My Brother, My Twin…bishop Oyedepo Pays Tribute To Fallen Myles Munroe / We Are Not probing Winners Chapel- UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.