Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,088 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? (1675 Views)

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by bacterium(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
Why I see so many of black lady with wigs or fake (not real) hairs? Are they bald like men? That is soooo not nice because they have a nice back. I will like to date one but I dont wont a bald female so my friends will not laugh me. So please answer the question so I can make choice about black women. Thank
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by iice(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Odikwa nonsense undecided
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by tangent(f): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
your english is atrocious. shocked
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by benincitys(f): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2008
move out fake ka who want to date you ?
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by Basildon1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
U should be banned from NL for using English like this, this is just depressing!!!
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by Outstrip(f): 4:41am On Aug 23, 2009
LOL. Can you people please allow him finish his question grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by oyinda3(f): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2009
u should walk up to one of them and ask her "are you bald"? then come back and report the answer to us, because i would like to know too.
[size=5pt]isi ewu [/size]
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by sweetpie23: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2009
no all black women are not bald. some of them are just not happy with what they have so they fake hair, nails etc
natural women are more beautiful
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by oyinda3(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2009
^ you're very pretty. n i like ur gap tooth. very cute
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by sweetpie23: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2009
thank you
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by Owugal(f): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2009
bacterium. to hell with you ohhh. you sword weilding manaic and religious fanatic. black women dont want you. you smell like cat litter

Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
^ Yuck. . . .
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by shylladear(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
Owu gal:

bacterium. to hell with you ohhh. you sword weilding manaic and religious fanatic. black women dont want you. you smell like cat litter

men what the, is that

@post
next time check ur English before posting or better still ask for help with spellings and arrangement of words
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by mamagee6(f): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2009
@poster

God in his infinite mercy would give you a job.
Re: Is Baldness The Reason Women Wear Wigs/Weaves? by Janeesa: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2009
No because its convenient dummy, why would anyone wear a weave if they are bald

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Manage Oily Skin Crisis / Ankara Accessorie Traning In Calabar 08103332047 / 16 Lovely Asoebi Styles From Media Personality Stephaine Coker Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.