Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. (10859 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by edufabulous(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
This lady wants win "£R£CTIONS" and not "£L£CTION" grin and am sure she got loads of it from nairalanders...lol
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by DelGardo: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
She looks smart... will certainly make a better president than the clueless one.

Not sure that picture will win her a lot of votes though.
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by alexis007(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
welcome to my generation, where LovePeddler.s are celebrated and good ladies are undermined........anxiously waits for hillary clinton to copy this odious style of campaigning as she runs for presidency come 2016...
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by mrofficial(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
She can only get randy men with this gesture.
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
despite all dz , she still looks ABSURD...
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Smh
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by 100Cents: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ticket to failure.

Disgrace to Womanity...

1 Like

Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by 100Cents: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
bidexmat:
NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Nude To Get More Support.

Ahead of the 2017 general election in the East African nation of Kenya, one woman who has continued to make a buzz is Kingwa Kamenchu who lost to incumbent Uhuru Kenyatta during the last year's Presidential election.

As the country looks forward to another election in a couple of years, the outspoken lady and Oxford alumni who once revealed that doesn't wear panties and is addicted to masturbation has done a more shocking and weird act unbecoming of an aspiring leader.

Kingwa recently posed and posted her unclad images on social media to the chagrin of many...

Kingwa Kamenchu for President...chai!!!

Did she mental ? undecided
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by gtrust: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
I reserve my comment!
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by notobs: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2014
you have my support 100%. i only wish i can vote in kenya.
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by adexsimply(m): 3:47am On Nov 18, 2014
stevecantrell:
Ars.se like a 9 year old boy....
grin grin grin grin
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by Jinyjagz(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2014
nzeobi:
DMaybe APC should try that tactics
lolz.. dey should use tinubu
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by asandigbo(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2014
madam president I hail thee!
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Dis one is being pursued from village
Re: NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. by kokoA(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na election she dey contest for or erection? Kenya sha.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drive-by Shooting In Dubona, Serbia. 8 Dead, 14 Injured. Suspect Arrested / Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.