Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress (8040 Views)

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Dbanj Looking cool with beard at MAMA- Is It Cool Or Is It Shameful / Paul Okoye Looking cool in a pool short (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by klem93(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Peter and Paul Okoye rocks Jalamia to make the awareness to fans and family about their birthday on Tuesday together with Shekini video. The Duo looking stunning in blue and black Jalamia makes them look cool and like an Alhaji... http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/alhaji-psquare-looking-cool-in-jalamia.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by ghostwritter(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
it looks so cute on peter (black)....very soon some foools will claim they have now joined boko-haram.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Effortlessly SWAGFUL

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by winsome19: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
smileyLovely..wish God wil bless me wit 2 sets of twins someday
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
^^^^ I tell you!!
I can't decide which look I love most, the complete look on peter or casual open-neck look on Paul. I certainly prefer the blue colour but I looooove the cap Peter added *wipes drool*
Anyway happy birthday to them! Women everywhere are glad that their Mama gave birth to them
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by veave(f): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Umu guyses grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by SpaceGoat: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by axortedbabe(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hbd guys..
#teamscorpio
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by SAMBARRY: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ghostwritter:
it looks so cute on peter (black)....very soon some foools will claim they have now joined boko-haram.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by davidflipcy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
And is this news?
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by Begonia(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
ghostwritter:

shocked grin grin

@topic; I love it more on Peter but I like Paul's blue jalamia more. They both look really good smiley

..Between, I never knew this kind of cloth was known as "Jalamia". Glad I learnt something today smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by kelechiMarie(f): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cute kisskisskiss i wanna have twins
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by 100Cents: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Big Boys.

Datzall !
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by 100Cents: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
SpaceGoat:
question for ladies. pleas mature female only https://www.nairaland.com/2001904/serious-question-female-pleas-mature

Wetins be your problems this boy ?
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by 100Cents: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelechiMarie:

Consider it done !
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by kelechiMarie(f): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

Consider it done !
two cute girls identical pls
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by Irokoroots: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Wait o, when did Jellabiya start being called Jalamia?! Apperently Southern Nigerians have taken to calling it that. I blame Mercy Aigbe for this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by AceOfDiamonds(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Irokoroots:
Wait o, when did Jellabiya start being called Jalamia?! Apperently Southern Nigerians have taken to calling it that. I blame Mercy Aigbe for this.

Jellabiya shocked
Well,i have learnt something ; always thought twas called Jalamia undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by gift01: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2014
ghostwritter:
Can you prove to us they aint Boko Haram members? grin
ghostwritter:
Can you prove to us they aint Boko Haram members?
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Super cute twins
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by 100Cents: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
two cute girls identical pls

Which style do we select ?
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by kelechiMarie(f): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

Which style do we select ?
you're not d one i'm having them with o you're the wish granter'' like a fairy godmother or father
you gerrit?
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by shaggy007(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
It called Jellaba or Djellaba

The Arabic traditional name is Jellabiya

Please take note of the spellings.

klem93:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by akinsadeez(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
shaggy007:
It called Jellaba or Djellaba

The Arabic traditional name is Jellabiya

Please take note of the spellings.

In the south west I know it is called Jalamia. The Arabic name has over time and usage been modified. Just like we were thought that what the Hausa call alubansa is what we call alubosa.
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by bayonet55: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
H
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
**sips alomo** Oya open dat punny
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by StevinMorgan(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin Soon na skirt and bra them go wear upload for us.
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress by shaggy007(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2014
akinsadeez:

In the south west I know it is called Jalamia. The Arabic name has over time and usage been modified. Just like we were thought that what the Hausa call alubansa is what we call alubosa.

Are you too proud to take corrections?

(1) (Reply)

"I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral / SWAG!!!! Singer Ashanti Shows Off Her HOT Body (PHOTOS) / Have You Seen The Jackson 5: The American Dream Movie About Michael Jackson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.