Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

"I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral (8039 Views)

Meet Gabrielle Union Daughter Whose Hilarious Photos Went Viral / Plus-size Woman Whose Pre Wedding Photos Went Viral Is Now A Mother Of Two / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by TrunnionNews: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
"I know I won't be a cleaner forever"— Nigerian lady whose photos went viral on social media (PHOTOS)

Many reacts as a Nigerian lady who is a cleaner caught the attention of social media users

The lady said that she does not care what people will say about her, that her situation will soon change.

Recently, some pictures of a beautiful Nigerian girl identified by her Twitter username @DatGirlAdun surfaced online.

She took to her macro blogging platform to talk about her work as a cleaner.

In her recent tweet, she said that a colleague asked her why she like sharing photos of herself in cleaners uniform, then she replied that "It does not matter".

She also went further by saying, even if she does not post the pictures online, it would not change people's opinions about her.

Adding that, she might be a cleaner now, but her situation will not remain the same forever.

At the time of report, Trunnion News saw many comments under her tweep.

See her beautiful pictures here>>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/i-know-i-wont-be-cleaner-forever.html

Share with friends to encourage them that no situation is permanent.

4 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by chatinent: 10:44am On May 02, 2021
Ok o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by EkwulobiaTV: 10:44am On May 02, 2021
Well done and stay consistent. The sky is only a starting point.

4 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by iammo(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2021
With her pretty face , her days of being a Janitor is numbered,luck would soon shine her way

6 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Tuddykit: 11:18am On May 02, 2021
All this girls with there wah ala self
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by GeneralPula: 11:20am On May 02, 2021
There won’t be 25million for her sha..

Seems this is a new trend to cash out from innocent civilians..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Ahmed0336(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2021
Nothing last forever.
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by stanley000: 11:47am On May 02, 2021
iammo:
With her pretty face , her days of being a Janitor is numbered,luck would soon shine her way
quit being a simp my brother it won't take you far

9 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by falcon01: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
stanley000:
he ain't simping he's stating facts! Some dude gon pick her and wash her!

3 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by iammo(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
stanley000:

Do you understand what SIMP means or you barely heard it online and you also wanted to boost your self esteem and sound funky by loosely using a word you clearly no less to nothing about?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by bigjackass: 11:56am On May 02, 2021
stanley000:
some of you will open your mouth waaaah like donkey and be calling simp. I doubt you even know what simp means.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Dalil8: 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
he ain't simping he's stating facts! Some dude gon pick her and wash her!

And now you're simping lol.

*Pick her and wash her"? Lmaoo

No man owes her nada.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by falcon01: 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:

And now you're simping lol.

*Pick her and wash her"? Lmaoo

No man owes her nada.
Haha I ain't no simp amigo, okcley me rephrase, Some Simp will pick her and wash her.
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2021
Lol.. grin
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by PromiseUche(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2021
I weep for the society we live in.
There are many guys on same job, expecting to marry in it, yet no help.

3 Likes

Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Alejobs: 2:12pm On May 02, 2021
You can own and lead a cleaning firm. There is money in cleaning business! Who needs powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Memberclub(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
Nothing wrong with this job. They pay well

Good luck to her.
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by ryom(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
There is dignity in labour. Many 'hands on' workers earn much more than ''office workers''.
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by DDDEnterprises: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
angelfallz:
How does commenting with your opinion make you an a-hole?

some people can misconstrue it and make it seem as if I'm attacking the girl out of envy or jealousy
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Rushna27(f): 5:17pm On May 02, 2021
luck on your way babe....
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On May 02, 2021
d sky is her beginning
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by blazepascal(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2021
I believe you girl ..one day ur story will change
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 02, 2021
Ok. Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral by Matheusmartin: 6:42pm On May 02, 2021
This one sef dey find her own 25m.. undecided

As if she is the first lady to be cleaner..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress / SWAG!!!! Singer Ashanti Shows Off Her HOT Body (PHOTOS) / Have You Seen The Jackson 5: The American Dream Movie About Michael Jackson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.