Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President (1063 Views)

Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? / Has EFCC Really Achieved Anything Under Farida Wasiri? / What Has Gej Achieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by politifact: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Please mention any achievement of the jonathan administration,no sentiments please.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by tundejohn80(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
i don't think so

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Lanceslot(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes! He has done a lot to make this nation better...
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by tempex88(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes. Electricity improved a little. In d area of economy and agriculture, I. Rate him above average.

Poverty alleviation and insecurity, he is a failure.employment creation too is rubbish. We just hear figures.

3 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lanceslot:
Yes! He has done a lot to make this nation better...

you're a malicious miss representation of cross representation of creation, gravity can't bring down your foolishness, your head can't pass through the triangular forces. fool.

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Lanceslot(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:

you're a malicious miss representation of cross representation of creation, gravity can't bring down your foolishness, your head can't pass through the triangular forces. fool.
ok.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Day169: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
ANYTHING? ..YES! (perhaps a couple of things). But enough to make this country better? .. NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by hazyfm: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
tempex88:
Yes. Electricity improved a little. In d area of economy and agriculture, I. Rate him above average.

Poverty alleviation and insecurity, he is a failure.employment creation too is rubbish. We just hear figures.

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Another one of these stupĀ”d threadsangry?! I've answered three already and see at least five daily.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by obi4eze(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Corruption.
Afterall 'stealing is not corruption' - Goodluck Jonathan (2014)
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Franzeez(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes, he is gradually creating a platform for any positive economic progress, so many years of woes has to be erased with a gradual modification. I like the fact that he is going against odds to touch areas that will not only bring tempoary success but a long lasting one. I.E the Small and medium enterprenues will give young nigerians the ability to forge idealogical business platforms that will in the quick future employ millions also he is concentrating of providing a sustainable avenue for agriculture a vibrant aspect of our economy which will also create jobs and balance our economy from overdependence of crude oil, I think we have had a decayed infrastructure but GEJ is trying to put that in place as seen in transport (rails) and power ( working on the transmission capacity of power supply, and even generation through the gas expliotation to power and even the multiplae privitisation of phcn to enable efficiency and monitoring) all in all its a gradual process and we will get there. I will revote GEJ cos I think its work in process

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by hugoart(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Even he(Jonathan) can not mention one achievement. So don't ask me, ask him and see for yourself.
He has no scorecard to show to the poor Nigerians who supported him in 2010/2011.Jonathan has been an UTTER FAILURE and he and his co-looters know it.
He can be given 1bn dollars and sent back to Otuoke or PH or Yenagoa in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Adminisher: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Franzeez:
Yes, he is gradually creating a platform for any positive economic progress, so many years of woes has to be erased with a gradual modification. I like the fact that he is going against odds to touch areas that will not only bring tempoary success but a long lasting one. I.E the Small and medium enterprenues will give young nigerians the ability to forge idealogical business platforms that will in the quick future employ millions also he is concentrating of providing a sustainable avenue for agriculture a vibrant aspect of our economy which will also create jobs and balance our economy from overdependence of crude oil, I think we have had a decayed infrastructure but GEJ is trying to put that in place as seen in transport (rails) and power ( working on the transmission capacity of power supply, and even generation through the gas expliotation to power and even the multiplae privitisation of phcn to enable efficiency and monitoring) all in all its a gradual process and we will get there. I will revote GEJ cos I think its work in process

This man only remembered SME s one month ago after enriching only six people in Nigeria. Some people summoned courage to tell him Dangote and Otedola cannot employ 40million Nigerian youths. Give APC governance and see grass roots participation in the economy. Level playing field for all Nigerians, the most enterprising and industrious of all black people.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Justcash(m): 2:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Adminisher:

This man only remembered SME s one month ago after enriching only six people in Nigeria. Some people summoned courage to tell him Dangote and Otedola cannot employ 40million Nigerian youths. Give APC governance and see grass roots participation in the economy. Level playing field for all Nigerians, the most enterprising and industrious of all black people.

APC is currently controlling a handful of states in Nigeria. Start by enumerating how they have done the highlighted in the states that they currently control. Was it not in an APC state that some NIGERIANS were deported to their home states? Why wasn't a level playing ground ensured?
If they couldn't do it at state level, how can they do it at national level?
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Remarkable: 3:33am On Nov 18, 2014
When people choose to lie to themselves, and know they are lieing, and feel comfortable doing it, it bothers me, I don't know why.
Are you new in this section? Saying GEJ himself can not say what he has achieved is a bold faced lie. Or maybe the problem is with you and your inability to understand anything.

Read GEJ's declaration speech and come back to tell us that GEJ can't list his own achievements.

Please, indulge me and do that. hanks in advance.

hugoart:
Even he(Jonathan) can not mention one achievement. So don't ask me, ask him and see for yourself.
He has no scorecard to show to the poor Nigerians who supported him in 2010/2011.Jonathan has been an UTTER FAILURE and he and his co-looters know it.
He can be given 1bn dollars and sent back to Otuoke or PH or Yenagoa in 2015.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President by Franzeez(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Adminisher:

You yourself know that this is not true, go ahead and suit yourself...... The YouWin programm started in 2011 and has empowered over 200,000 youths to begin SME. Y can't the opposition learn to be truthful, I dnt know where u got this ur info from. Its misleading and all lies, but as an opposition you are free to suit yourself with your propagander

(1) (Reply)

End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) / 2015 Elections, Are We Ready And Is Jonathan Really Worth Been Voted For?? / No Stories Please! Buhari Or Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.