Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? (3016 Views)

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? by Mcfemad(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2012
Senator Ibikunle Amosun, FCA will be a year in the next few days as the Executive Governor of Ogun State. I'm an indigene of the state and my family lives in the capital city, around this time, when Gbenga Daniel was at the helms of affairs, there were so many things to name as his achievement under one year.
Amosun's administration has of late come under criticims for having no notable/major achievements in one year of his administration, I also belong to this school of thought as there are no visible projects on ground other than:
Employment generation of some youths and adults which was heavily politicised.
Construction of Totoro-Sokori road which leads to his family house. This road is practically of no economic value as it has no business presence.
Distribution of free notebooks and textbooks to 'all' secondary schools in the state (methinks this is what the 20 LGs can handle).
Witchunting of the officials of the last administration through kangaroos commitee set up.

Nairalanders, I want us to critically examine this administration of Ibikunle Amosun and offer valuable discussions.
Thank you

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? by Jakumo(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2012
Mcfemad: Senator Ibikunle Amosun, FCA will be a year in the next few days as the Executive Governor of Ogun State. I'm an indigene of the state and my family lives in the capital city, around this time, when Gbenga Daniel was at the helms of affairs, there were so many things to name as his achievement under one year.
Amosun's administration has of late come under criticims for having no notable/major achievements in one year of his administration, I also belong to this school of thought as there is no visible projects on ground other than:
Employment generation of some youths and adults which was heavily politicised.
Construction of Totoro-Sokori road which leads to his family house. This road is practically of no economic value as it has no business presence.
[color=#770077][/color]

Ha ha ha charity begins at home. The execution of government projects, solelmly pledged to the electorate during campaign tours, merely diverts BIG money that could otherwise be spent at home, if you know what I mean ha ha ha.
Re: Has Ibikunle Amosun Achieved Anything In Ogun State? by jmaine: 2:01pm On May 19, 2012
I did propose you chill out and give him at least 2 years in office . . .am not saying a year is not enough to see tangible developmental projects, but some projects takes months to materialize and those months are also included in your 1 year assessment proposal . . .

(1) (Reply)

Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film / Get Pot (weed) Delivered In 10mins / We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.