Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian (526 Views)

Every Nairalander Must Read: The Most Asked Question In 2015? [LOL] / A 'must Read' For Every Nairalander. And By 'must Read, I Mean 'must Read' / Pontential And Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian by blueghost(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
the kind of funny comments that comes up makes me laugh all the time. atimes u wonder at some people imaginations..silly funny realistic n helpful.
Have been on nairaland for a while very informative n educative...thumbs up to oga seun and co. with the information poping from nairaland u get to be expert or have an idea on almost every thing in life
Re: Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian by nifemi25(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes you are right. Sometimes I login to nairaland just to read people different comment . funny comments .
Re: Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian by Mrval20(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Especially comments like 'I don't know because I schooled in France' and 'pishure or adonbelivit'. They always get me rolling.
Re: Every Nairalander Is A Pontential Comedian by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
blueghost, nifemi25, Mrval20 and bingcrawler, you guys should know that Nairaland is full of clowns than the non clowns grin.. Well, all this things they do boils down to entertainment.. It makes NL more entertaining and fun

Lest I forget, abeg blueghost, nifemi25, Mrval20 and bingcrawler, abeg make una vote 4me 2moro oooo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer-points Of 2014:Claim Yours / My Xmas Gift To You / New - DARK FANTASIES ( Part 1 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.