Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) (4332 Views)

Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by snazzydown(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2008
the best comedian, Victor Osuagwu or Osuofia(Nkem Owo)
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Andala: 4:14am On Nov 26, 2008
Nkem Owoh
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2008
the kind of comedy now you know who
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by snazzydown(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2008
Victor osuagwu
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by shotster50(m): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2008
Victor Osuagwu is an annoying prick.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by foshola(m): 3:13am On Nov 28, 2008
guy na insult to victor o
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by shotster50(m): 3:19am On Nov 28, 2008
He is way too annoying for words.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by foshola(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2008
anyway embarassed
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by bydot1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
chaii, Osuofia is da bomb
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by IykeD(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2008
I wonder why the poster would make such comparison.Who is Victor Osuagwu,he is so fake.Osuofia has no rival as a matter of fact! If he were to go into Stand-up comedy, he would drive some so-called comedians out of business.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Ben13: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2008
Both of 'em over acts
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by UNLEASHED(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
Osuofia!
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by foshola(m): 3:03am On Dec 01, 2008
ok compare mr ibu and sam loko
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by maedan(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
Victor has had his good moments in movies, but Nkem Owoh is far more talented. He puts credibility to the word comedy. I'd pay to watch him anyday.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by MrCrackles(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
Both of them are morons!!
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Raymond88(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nkem Owoh is very intelligent, did you know he was the production assistant on that old Ken Saro Wiwa's Bassy and company. The other guy annoys the hell out of me.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by savanaha: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nkem has no match. He knows it too, he will tear it up anywhere he goes.
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by danielaolu(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2008
Was he arrested b/4 now
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by chyk91(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2008
Nkem owoh is better dan dat victor osuagwu
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by ajah1(f): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
I love Nkem Owoh, but he talks too much for my liking. Victor Osuagwu is just like John Okafor, i dislike them both. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Moyola(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2008
neither undecided
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by lynnvera: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its osuofia especially in OSUOFIA IN LONDON he's just lipsrsealed da best

Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by teissys(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2009
If I were forced to choose, I would pick Nkem because Victor is the comedian that annoys me the most. When I watch his comedies at home and I see my parents laughing at his stupid jokes it annoys me more because I fail to understand what it is about his acting that amuses them undecided
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Pepeye(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2009
none
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by goodbody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
It's about time we begin to appreciate what we have in this country. Nkem Ohow (Osuofia) is someone i would love to watch, anyday, anytime. Victor Osuagwu is another good actor. Has someone ever watched Eze goes to School ? Onye Eze, Our daily bread etc. Just too good to be ignored. I have met Victor before and we have done business together. He is just a nice person to know. Kudos also to Kanayo and mmm! i've 4gotten his name, they're another two good fellows like me.

Uncle IB
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by nodullin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
there's definitely no comparison, mr victor osuagwu knows the ans, he'll tell u its NKEM OWOH!!! wink wink wink
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by goodbody: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
Nkem Owoh better ? Ok but to say there is no comparison is absolutely wrong judgement. Hope u'll agree with me and revisit your judgement. Anyway we cannot not believe in the same thing cos that's what makes us a distinct from animals of the lower class.

Big Uncle IB from Port Harcourt
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by goodbody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Nkem Owoh better ? Ok but to say there is no comparison between the two is absolutely wrong judgement. Hope u'll agree with me and revisit your opinion. Anyway we cannot all believe in the same thing, afterall that's what makes us distinct from animals of the lower class, D Real Animals

Big Uncle IB from Port Harcourt
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by Sissy3(f): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2009
i like two of them. both are funny but i have to go with victor, sorry but nkem O, talks too much.

wonda why victor dont act again undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: The Best Comedian: Victor Osuagwu Or Osuofia(nkem Owo) by masido(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2010
Nkem Owoh

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest African Celebrities Nowadays! / This Guys Are Cute, MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children (pix) / Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.