Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

P-Square "Shekini" Music Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square "Shekini" Music Video (40368 Views)

Download The Latest P-square--shekini (full Track) Party Jam / Download P.square - Shekini | Ejeajo Ft. TI | Bring It On Ft. Dave Scott / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
oh dear to harsh of u calln his mum na

I am someone's daughter, hypocrite
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by hensben(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:
And this one these boys are still dressing likes kids and singing like toddlers.

Tell them to start making analogue/digital/stage music and all these fruity loops nonsense should stop.

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Shite ! This tune heavy !!!
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Girlie *O* Patoranking/Tiwa Savage wink
Hmm...that's not a bad song. Way better than this IMO.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by hensben(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:
And this one these boys are still dressing likes kids and singing like toddlers.

Tell them to start making analogue/digital/stage music and all these fruity loops nonsense should stop.

seconded, I like psquare but I never see artiste for this world wey copy reach them...them too copy copy n e dey sell for them wella, same reason they don't have a recognize award like mtv, bet,....this shekini na shoki wey dey reign now, always following trend like their previous hit songs...I call them MUSIC BUSINESS MEN...psquare can't give live performance, either they flop or their voice will be boring but they know how to package when on stage to wow the fans,wereby their flaws went unoticed.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Dottune(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2014
hensben:
seconded, I like psquare but I never see artiste for this world wey copy reach them...them too copy copy n e dey sell for them wella, same reason they don't have a recognize award like mtv, bet,....this shekini na shoki wey dey reign now, always following trend like their previous hit songs...I call them MUSIC BUSINESS MEN.
Sorry I didn't know that MAMA AWARDS is not MTV AWARDS?
And as per following trends, when they were interviewed by HIPTV last 2 Months I think, they said that's why they did "Shekini", because of the Shoki dance that is raining now, so I don't see the reason you should point that out again. I'm an ardent Psquare Follower, Apart from Shekini and Busy Body Remix(It was CostaRica/Mexico kind of Sound they used, that was trending outside Nigeria at the time), there is none of Psquare's Hit Track that they "Followed the Trend" again, they always want to bring out something different and make it a Trend.
Can you please tell me from these their hit songs, which one of them did they "Follow the Trend", is it Busy Body, Get Squared, Temptation, No one like you, Game Over, Danger, Personally, Alingo, Omoge mi, Say your Love, Do me, Oga Police, Possibility, Beautiful Oyinye, Chop my money

3 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by iPhone6(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2014
e
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

Hmm...that's not a bad song. Way better than this IMO.

Yep, I heard it once last week at African wedding party. I watch the music video at least 3 times everyday, and off course dancing it too lol. I love Tiwa Savage
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by hensben(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Dottune:
Sorry I didn't know that MAMA AWARDS is not MTV AWARDS?
And as per following trends, when they were interviewed by HIPTV last 2 Months I think, they said that's why they did "Shekini", because of the Shoki dance that is raining now, so I don't see the reason you should point that out again. I'm an ardent Psquare Follower, Apart from Shekini and Busy Body Remix(It was CostaRica/Mexico kind of Sound they used, that was trending outside Nigeria at the time), there is none of Psquare's Hit Track that they "Followed the Trend" again, they always want to bring out something different and make it a Trend.
Can you please tell me from these their hit songs, which one of them did they "Follow the Trend", is it Busy Body, Get Squared, Temptation, No one like you, Game Over, Danger, Personally, Alingo, Omoge mi, Say your Love, Do me, Oga Police, Possibility, Beautiful Oyinye, Chop my money
if I begin dey tell u were dey copy all these songs from u go bow, e.g, omoge mi copied from one of dido's old song, Alingo was a trend song, 'personally' too, 'danger' beat copied from eminem just like that only possibility look original maybe na because tubaba follow for the song...psquare are poor lyrically, can't sing live thanks to auto tune( this shows at the last african best footballer of the year held in abuja cos only live band was available, very wack n boring voice).them sabi package for stage sha n fans are carried away by that were by their flaws went unoticed.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Dottune(m): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2014
hensben:
if I begin dey tell u were dey copy all these songs from u go bow, e.g, omoge mi copied from one of dido's old song, Alingo was a trend song, 'personally' too, 'danger' beat copied from eminem just like that only possibility look original maybe na because tubaba follow for the song...psquare are poor lyrically, can't sing live thanks to auto tune( this shows at the last african best footballer of the year held in abuja cos only live band was available, very wack n boring voice).them sabi package for stage sha n fans are carried away by that were by their flaws went unoticed.
That's a very big lie, Psquare are the best Live Performers, Auto Tune for where? You forgot they came out from a Music Competition and I don't think they would have won, if they had used "Auto-Tune". The song I can say for sure that they used Auto-Tune is "EjeAjo", it so wasn't their voice. Whether you like it or not they are Legends, they changed the Nigeria Music Video Industry. After Psquare started shooting their "Clean Videos" at the time, nobody dear shoot crappy videos in Nigeria again.
Can you tell me any video before the likes of "Senorita" and "Get Squared" that was better than those two videos?

6 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by slinkman(m): 1:44am On Nov 18, 2014
im liking dis, im liking dis song and d video legen wait for it

*dary* legendary..... haters go f**k ur selves #team psquare

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by vivaciouzz(f): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Okbye# I love dis video,nobody should criticize it oo..start minding ur various businesses

#teampsquare# grin grin[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by pazienza(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Ilekeh:
I'm Yoruba. I love this song....mostly the beat.
But the lyric sucks. If you're going to sing in Yoruba, make sure the lyrics make sense.
What is shekini ni ni shekini no no no?

What's with every Nigerian artist trying to sing in Yoruba? lipsrsealed

Like iyanya and Timaya singing about "Ukwu", Dbanj and his brother singing 'Obim', Dbanj's 'igwe', Tuface's ' ife na eme', Tiwa savage and waje singin ' otolo ogonogo'?

Come on! You lots should get over yourselves, nothing special about your language. Musicians use any language they like.

8 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Ilekeh(f): 2:14am On Nov 18, 2014
pazienza:

Like iyanya and Timaya singing about "Ukwu", Dbanj and his brother singing 'Obim', Dbanj's 'igwe', Tuface's ' ife na eme', Tiwa savage and waje singin ' otolo ogonogo'?
Come on! You lots should get over yourselves, nothing special about your language. Musicians use any language they like.

Never heard of these songs, partly because they're not popular.

@bolded whatever makes your bell jingle.

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Ilekeh(f): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2014
I'm expecting Flavour to come out with a Yoruba song soon.

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by pazienza(m): 2:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Ilekeh:

@bolded whatever making your bell jingle.

Is Onyinye,Ifunnanya, bunie ya enu, Phyno and Flavour's 'bangas' popular enough for you?

Yea. That rings my bell.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Emperorking20(m): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2014
That's cool stuff grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin..

Thanks alot

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2014
pazienza:

Is Onyinye,Ifunnanya, bunie ya enu, Phyno and Flavour's 'bangas' popular enough for you?
Yea. That rings my bell.

Not sure what relevance ibo songs by ibo artist is to my previous post, but as long as it rings your bell, posts like mine ought not to make little guys like you mad.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by 9jauk: 3:04am On Nov 18, 2014
P square this song is Terrible,your last single is worse actually very unlike you Boyz,no be buy fire to release music now!!!!

No disrespect I love P square die,trust me they need to get thr Act together ,if it was Terry G that sang this way I swear ah go understand.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by iphedahyor(m): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Cornel88:
no mb to watch or download
same here.......
Som1 should pls send it 2 me through bluetooth#lolz
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by hensben(m): 3:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Dottune:
That's a very big lie, Psquare are the best Live Performers, Auto Tune for where? You forgot they came out from a Music Competition and I don't think they would have won, if they had used "Auto-Tune". The song I can say for sure that they used Auto-Tune is "EjeAjo", it so wasn't their voice. Whether you like it or not they are Legends, they changed the Nigeria Music Video Industry. After Psquare started shooting their "Clean Videos" at the time, nobody dear shoot crappy videos in Nigeria again.
Can you tell me any video before the likes of "Senorita" and "Get Squared" that was better than those two videos?
how does shooting clean video make an artiste a legend? nigerians sabi use words anyhow, they are one of the best digital artiste we have, if not the best but vocally, lyrically, is what make an artiste a legend which psquare lack...bob marleys, lucky dubes, tu pac, eric donaldson,tuface's album still sell in the market. what i am trying to say is that music video is nothing if you have evergreen songs/album, there are many legendary song that doesnt have video u hear..get squared? u mean usher raymond duplicate huh...dancing competition u wanted to type/say right..read my comment again, i never dispute the fact that they have stage performance...legends song are always inspirational, motivational, emotional, either negatively or positively not 'jolly jolly' music that most nigeria artiste sing n psquare is not excluded lately...still gat mad love for them though..no homo
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by paulshakur: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by bigfrancis21: 4:37am On Nov 18, 2014
johnshagb:
Not wasting my data on this. undecided
All Music videos now a days are the same with half unclad ladies shaking their bums. Some look at the camera while biting their finger, wetin that one mean abeg? undecided

@bold....LMAO!
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:
These guys are not singing good music, its a pity bunch of nigerian kids don't know what music is anymore.

They equate music = fame. just say some blah blah so long you are this and that, it gets to their head.

[size=18pt]NIGERIAN MUSIC NEEDS A BIG CHANGE and its a shame Seun doesnt even promote that! angry[/size]

Make una free Seun na grin grin grin

I bet sometimes he would laugh his a.s.s off at some comments, while some would outrage him, some posts would leave him dumbfounded, whilst others will make him lethargic. Oga Seun you are the MVP. Looooool! I duff my gele for you.

Nairaland rocks!
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by InvertedHammer: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2014
/
These artists have run out of ideas. This is a rip off of "Dorobucci" and "Eminado" beats. Flavor had a similar song
that was more or less "Dorobucci" in disguise.

\

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by eluquenson(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Shekini....lol grin
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Amaechi5(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Ilekeh:

@bolded whatever makes your bell jingle.
if u have never heard these songs before, then na now them born u.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by debssycharles(f): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Guess no one has gone tru the lyrics. It is damn meaningless. Expected something better nt this trash. Damn it, song done finish for naija na only beating dis artiste dem dey promote.

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by naijaboysnet: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2014
GUD MORNING BREAKFAST DOWNLOAD

Video: Naeto C ft. Boj & Ajebutter 22 – What U Want @ http://www.okhype.com/video/video-naeto-c-ft-boj-ajebutter-22-what-u-want/

Video: Viktoh ft. Phyno – All My Ladies @ http://www.okhype.com/video/video-viktoh-ft-phyno-all-my-ladies/

Video: Niyola ft. Phyno, Lynxxx, Sarkodie, Poe – Love To Love You Remix @ http://www.okhype.com/video/video-niyola-ft-phyno-lynxxx-sarkodie-poe-love-to-love-you-remix/

Video: P-Square – Shekini @ http://www.okhype.com/video/video-p-square-shekini/

2ice ft. Erigga – Thanks To Allah @ http://www.okhype.com/audio/2ice-ft-erigga-thanks-to-allah/

Video: Vector – Shiga @ http://www.okhype.com/video/video-vector-shiga/

Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey – Bed of Lies @ http://www.okhype.com/audio/nicki-minaj-ft-skylar-grey-bed-of-lies/

Stay Tune to us , More Update Loading...
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by mikeapollo: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
These guys are professional copy cats
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by ask4bk(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2014
NellyGhenghen:

J'arrive pas à croire que t'as voulu corriger mon français. Choi!
En plus, tu m'as mal corrigé même.
Si je veux bien écrire le français soutenu, je peux le faire. Ce que t'as corrigé était mon français de la rue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.