Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

P-Square "Shekini" Music Video - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square "Shekini" Music Video (40364 Views)

Download The Latest P-square--shekini (full Track) Party Jam / Download P.square - Shekini | Ejeajo Ft. TI | Bring It On Ft. Dave Scott / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by bobbylegend(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2014
VirginBreaker post=28107[color=#006600:
[/color]518] Can you buy a pair of their shoes ?? dress like a kid and sing like a toddler, let's know if anyone will buy your songs. #Poverty is a disease.
[quote][/quote]

Don't mind that poo talking sh**t.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by pazienza(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Ilekeh:

Not sure what relevance ibo songs by ibo artist is to my previous post, but as long as it rings your bell, posts like mine ought not to make little guys like you mad.

Aha! Fat madam! Igbo songs by non Igbo artists are unknown to you, and the ones by Igbo artists are irrelevant to you. Talk of being blinded by ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Ajarney(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Se kini yen fun won joooor but no b like Ronaldo but like Messi
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by 9jauk: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
mikeapollo:
These guys are professional copy cats

Mike...don't be silly like you don't know they are Igbo's they can Clone anything in Onisha P Square ain't left out

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by TheBossXL: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Guys catching feelings because Seun posted a new video by P-Square... The hate in these streets is toxic! Jeez!!!
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by ola2ngee(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
cool video...though i avn't watch it...but i knw psquare dnt fall hands...
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

No doubt, that's how you speak to your mother.
so u were so carried away u were about to eat water? shocked
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by arvinsloane(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2014
The lyrics makes absolutely no sense
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by aviazuva: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2014
How I yearn for old school music and musicians

They have meaning and are educative.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Ilekeh(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
pazienza:

Aha! Fat madam! Igbo songs by non Igbo artists are unknown to you, and the ones by Igbo artists are irrelevant to you. Talk of being blinded by ethnic sentiments.

Nlers aren't known for their comprehension skills. You're making yourself too obvious.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
ask4bk:

J'arrive pas à croire que t'as voulu corriger mon français. Choi!
En plus, tu m'as mal corrigé même.
Si je veux bien écrire le français soutenu, je peux le faire. Ce que t'as corrigé était mon français de la rue.

D'accord Monsieur.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Yep, I heard it once last week at African wedding party. I watch the music video at least 3 times everyday, and off course dancing it too lol. I love Tiwa Savage
The song has a sort of reggae vibe to it. Are you into that too? And I've never heard anyone admit to loving Tiwa Savage until now...lol

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ kandiikane...blurring your face must have become a hobby for you...'cos you've been doing it for like 3 years now.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

The song has a sort of reggae vibe to it. Are you into that too? And I've never heard anyone admit to loving Tiwa Savage until now...lol

Lol yes I love reggae. I don't think she cares if millions of people hates her cheesy I just love IDGAF attitude. No homo
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
so u were so carried away u were about to eat water? shocked

I have no idea what you're talking about lol
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Lol yes I love reggae. I don't think she cares if millions of people hates her cheesy I just love IDGAF attitude. No homo
OMG! No-one has ever told me they loved reggae either. Are you by any chance Jamaican?

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

OMG! No-one has ever told me they loved reggae either. Are you by any chance Jamaican?

Are you kidding me? No I'm not Jamaican. I selectively love reggae, not all the songs
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by kandiikane(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
@ kandiikane...blurring your face must have become a hobby for you...'cos you've been doing it for like 3 years now.

I didn't even know I commented on this thread. It's something I do during my free time.
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Are you kidding me? No I'm not Jamaican. I selectively love reggae, not all the songs
Hehe...just had to ask that, cos of your distinct taste. So what other Nigerian songs appeal to your aural senses?

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

I have no idea what you're talking about lol
ur pics cheesy
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
kandiikane:

I didn't even know I commented on this thread. It's something I do during my free time.
*arced eyebrow* What if I told you, you didn't comment on this thread? You prolly need to rest.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
ur pics cheesy
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
ur pics cheesy

Lol, girl I was holding a straw
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Lol, girl I was holding a straw
Ok, I didn't c it tho
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

Hehe...just had to ask that, cos of your distinct taste. So what other Nigerian songs appeal to your aural senses?

Aye by Davido, kukare, a few from flabour, P square, sekem lol and More I can't remember at the moment
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
Ok, I didn't c it tho

Cool
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
annita19:

Aye by Davido, kukare, a few from flabour, P square, sekem lol and More I can't remember at the moment
WTH is sekem? Going to look that up. Aye is a cool song, but you mean to have us believe you don't fancy a ferrari? Incase you get one, you can pass it on to me...lol

2 Likes

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by kandiikane(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

*arced eyebrow* What if I told you, you didn't comment on this thread? You prolly need to rest.
ohh.. I actually do need to.

1 Like

Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by osamaBUSH(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:

[size=28pt]What dumb Lyrics![/size]
can you do better
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by alex406(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderful
Re: P-Square "Shekini" Music Video by annita19(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:

WTH is sekem? Going to look that up. Aye is a cool song, but you mean to have us believe you don't fancy a ferrari? Incase you get one, you can pass it on to me...lol

Aye is nice song, I love video and any music video that shows or promotes true African culture.

There's more to the song for a start. My Nigerian ex boyfriend sings it to me a lot when we were together. He said it defines our relationship because we didn't let riches define what we had. So you see? wink who doesn't like Ferrari. Sekem is a song by MC Galaxy. The first time I saw the clip was on facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.