Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already (2023 Views)

Kobe Or Lebron -who's Going To Have The Better Legacy When It's All Said & Done? / Pictures: Were Kobe Bryant And Lebron James Laughing At Nigerian Basketballers? / Is Michael Carrick Worth £18.6 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
some few days back on NBA news it was announced that Kobe Bryant now holds the record for most shot missed in NBA history...the made me take my mind back a little and reflected on the words of the great king Jordan to kobe bryant,, where he told him... ITS BETTER TO RETIRE THAN TO CHIKEN OUT... to me I thinks this words are already manifesting cos the rate at Which the black mamba is going down is really alarming.. so what do y'all think

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/11/kobe-bryant-sets-all-time-record-for-misses/

1 Like

Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Leon2036:
some few days back on NBA news it was announced that Kobe Bryant now holds the record for most shot missed in NBA history...the made me take my mind back a little and reflected on the words of the great king Jordan to kobe bryant,, where he told him... ITS BETTER TO RETIRE THAN TO CHIKEN OUT... to me I thinks this words are already manifesting cos the rate at Which the black mamba is going down is really alarming.. so what do y'all think

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/11/kobe-bryant-sets-all-time-record-for-misses/

"Bryant entered the game 13 missed field goals shy of Havlicek, and now the 36-year-old Bryant stands ahead of him, Elvin Hayes (13,296), Karl Malone (12,682), Abdul-Jabbar (12,470) and Michael Jordan (12,345)."

And to think that 3 of these players are the only players ahead of Kobe in the all time scorers list,to make that cut you have to take many shots.

Kobe: "Well, I'm a shooting guard that's played 19 years," Bryant said with a shrug, a smile and an emphasis on the word "shooting."

"Like I said, 'shooting' guard, 19th year," he added later."

Kobe: "I remember when I was a kid and I watched Michael [Jordan] shoot 49 times in an NBA Finals game," Bryant said. "Can you imagine if I did that -- and lost? Puts things in perspective."

Jordan should chill...kobe is going ahead of him in the all time scoring by the end of this season.

Kobe;

G.O.A.T in the making

1 Like

Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 2:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Despite last night's defeat....Kobe made 44pts within just 3 quarters as he sat out the 4th.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2014
kliq:

"Bryant entered the game 13 missed field goals shy of Havlicek, and now the 36-year-old Bryant stands ahead of him, Elvin Hayes (13,296), Karl Malone (12,682), Abdul-Jabbar (12,470) and Michael Jordan (12,345)."

And to think that 3 of these players are the only players ahead of Kobe in the all time scorers list,to make that cut you have to take many shots.

Kobe: "Well, I'm a shooting guard that's played 19 years," Bryant said with a shrug, a smile and an emphasis on the word "shooting."

Kobe: "I remember when I was a kid and I watched Michael [Jordan] shoot 49 times in an NBA Finals game," Bryant said. "Can you imagine if I did that -- and lost? Puts things in perspective."

Jordan should chill...kobe is going ahead of him in the all time scoring by the end of this season.

Kobe;

G.O.A.T in the making
kobe is already a great NBA player but I think it's better he retires now to save the shame he might cause him self later have u noticed that all the injuries he gets now is in same knee? those legs are getting weak he should rest them

1 Like

Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2014
kliq:
Despite last night's defeat....Kobe made 44pts within just 3 quarters as he sat out the 4th.

not withstanding that the game was still lost...young legs was still young legs I know what would have happened....
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Leon2036:
kobe is already a great NBA player but I think it's better he retires now to save the shame he might cause him self later have u noticed that all the injuries he gets now is in same knee? those legs are getting weak he should rest them

The only major injury he has had during the 19yrs spell was that of last season,at 36 Kobe is still very active as he leads the scoring list with 27.3pts per game
RPG=5.2
APG=3.8
Steals=1.9
3pointer =1.9
If he finishes with 20PPG by the end of the season then he's going to climb ahead MJ for the 3rd spot in the all time scorers' list.

The Lakers don't have a good roster at the moment as most of the players are below average players hence the work load is on Kobe
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
kliq:

The only major injury he has had during the 19yrs spell was that of last season,at 36 Kobe is still very active as he leads the scoring list with 27.3pts per game
RPG=5.2
APG=3.8
Steals=1.9
3pointer =1.9
If he finishes with 20PPG by the end of the season then he's going to climb ahead MJ for the 3rd spot in the all time scorers' list.

The Lakers don't have a good roster at the moment as most of the players are below average players hence the work load is on Kobe

then u really haven't noticed for two seasons now it's one injury to another and it's not about surpassing Jordan it's about living fit to the glory
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Leon2036:
then u really haven't noticed for two seasons now it's one injury to another and it's not about surpassing Jordan it's about living fit to the glory

It's about the franchise recruiting players that can work with a franchise player
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
kliq:

It's about the franchise recruiting players that can work with a franchise player
hmmm buh I still feel he should retire now that his head is still high or he is going to chicken out soon
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Leon2036:
not withstanding that the game was still lost...young legs was still young legs I know what would have happened....

He still gat it in him....2/3 active years....Duncan,Garnet even Nash(40) still balling.
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
kliq:

He still gat it in him....2/3 active years....Duncan,Garnet even Nash(40) still balling.
do u know is jump now affects his knees??
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 4:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Leon2036:
do u know is jump now affects his knees??

Hahaha

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
kliq:

Hahaha

Tell me more cheesy
its been diagnosed already those knees are weak he wouldn't jump as he used to same thing that happened to iverson
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Leon2036:
its been diagnosed already those knees are weak he wouldn't jump as he used to same thing that happened to iverson

"Bryant's biggest shot came with 1:11 remaining, when he backed in against Thabo Sefolosha and made a fadeaway jumper despite being fouled. Bryant slapped hands with a fan on the front row and completed the three-point play, giving the Lakers a 108-102 lead"

That's was a jumper

Scored 28pt this morning shooting 10 of 18 from the field.

"Bryant now had 32,001 points. He's fourth in the career standings, with Michael Jordan (32,292) next in his sights. "It's a lot of work over 19 years," Bryant said"

Picture that....say no more
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
kliq:

"Bryant's biggest shot came with 1:11 remaining, when he backed in against Thabo Sefolosha and made a fadeaway jumper despite being fouled. Bryant slapped hands with a fan on the front row and completed the three-point play, giving the Lakers a 108-102 lead"

That's was a jumper

Scored 28pt this morning shooting 10 of 18 from the field.

"Bryant now had 32,001 points. He's fourth in the career standings, with Michael Jordan (32,292) next in his sights. "It's a lot of work over 19 years," Bryant said"

Picture that....say no more

okay let's Watch on the nearest future
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Leon2036:

cool
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Leon2036:

Kobe Bryant,the 1st player in NBA history with 30,000points and 6,000 assists. cool
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Kobe is a rarest of breeds in the game...his passion and commitment is unquestionable and unparalleled! @ 36, he trains harder than anyone in LA Lakers, if not in the NBA...Jordan had Scot pipen to his backing @Bulls...but kobe has been carrying Lakers since he made his way into the team

1 Like

Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
kliq:

Kobe;

G.O.A.T in the making
Dont kid yourself son.
Kobe can never be G.O.A.T.
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
StarBoard:

Dont kid yourself son.
Kobe can never be G.O.A.T.

Never say Never
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
An absolute stat for total missed shot is somewhat meaningless. What's his efficiency rate compared to the other greats?
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
kliq:

Never say Never
Bro,
Kobe will pass Jordan on scoring.
But that is because Kobe played more years (19) than Jordan
So it took Kobe 19 years to achieve what Jordan did in 15. this is despite Kobe starting his NBA career befire jordan by virtue of Kobe not playing in college.

How can Kobe>Jordan?

Please tell me which other category Kobe bests Jordan.

Waiting sir.
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
kliq:

Kobe Bryant,the 1st player in NBA history with 30,000points and 6,000 assists. cool
that doesnt rate him above jordan the G.O.A.T
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
StarBoard:

Bro,
Kobe will pass Jordan on scoring.
But that is because Kobe played more years (19) than Jordan
So it took Kobe 19 years to achieve what Jordan did in 15. this is despite Kobe starting his NBA career befire jordan by virtue of Kobe not playing in college.

How can Kobe>Jordan?

Please tell me which other category Kobe bests Jordan.

Waiting sir.

Kobe came in the league as a 13th seed and played limited games in the early years of his career from the bench.
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by kliq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Leon2036:
that doesnt rate him above jordan the G.O.A.T

Due time
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
kliq:

Kobe came in the league as a 13th seed and played limited games in the early years of his career from the bench.
Jordan retired in 1999 till 2002.
Three years Kobe was a starter. Still not enough to eclipse Jordan.

Still waiting sir.
Re: Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already by Leon2036(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
kliq:

Due time
not possible

(1) (Reply)

Football Before And After Messi / Best Weekend Games And My 100odds Winning / Real Madrid Vs Levante 1-1 Highlight (watch And Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.