Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt (6905 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by sexyLeamon(f): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2008
Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are often named the best looking and biggest movie stars in the world
not only the look, the acting and personality as well who would you go for? for me I take Brad over Tom

Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by SeanT21(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2008
Brad ofcourse.He has a heart and a soul.

Team Bradgelina!!
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by ideaworks(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
FIRST OF ALL, BOTH ACTORS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS; SO ITS SOME HOW DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING:

TOM IS A 100% ACTION ACTOR WHILE PITT IS NOT

TOM FILMS ARE FICTIONAL AND TEND TO RELATE TO ARMED FORCES OR PARAMILITARY WHILE BRAD IS MORE OF A TRUE STORY KIND OF ACTOR AND MORE INTELLECTUAL FILMS

CONSIDERING ALL THESE, I THINK I WILL GO FOR BRAD
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Gabry(f): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2008
Kpele ooo. . . . its hard to make my decision based on both because:-

In terms of looks:- I dont think both are handsome sha. Just normal and both to me are the same.

In terms of personality:- I dont know cause I aint related to them. If you ask me about Dbanj, I fit tell ya cause I just found out today that Im related to him tongue

In terms of acting: I dont really like their movies except one where I think both actors had blown me away! The movie is called "An Interview with the Vampire" That was flaming HOT, HOT, HOT!
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by KarmaMod(f): 5:23am On Nov 27, 2008
Tom was back in the day.

Wasnt into Brad until Fight Club

He wins esp when he has a buzzcut
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by ideaworks(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
HABA GABRYWYL AND KARMAMOD, BOTH ACTORS MIGHT NOT BE IN YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OF ACTORS BUT BOTH OF YOU COULD AT LEAST GIVE KUDOS TOO WHOM THEY ARE DUE. HAVE YOU WATCH "AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN" BY TOM OR "TROY" BY BRAD, MAGUIRE BY TOM, ENDLESS LOVE BY TOM, MEET JOE BLACK BY BRAD, SPY GAME BY BRAD, MR & MRS SMITH BY BRAD TO MENTION A FEW.

THESE ARE VERY GIFTED ARTISTS SO PLEASE GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO THEM.
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
thank you thank you thank you so true
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by KarmaMod(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
what are you screaming for?

did I show any disrespect?
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Pepeye(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2008
brad Pitt
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Bbeee: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2008
pittjolie grin
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by UNLEASHED(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2008
Tom!
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Dec 05, 2008
ideaworks:

HABA GABRYWYL AND KARMAMOD, BOTH ACTORS MIGHT NOT BE IN YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OF ACTORS BUT BOTH OF YOU COULD AT LEAST GIVE KUDOS TOO WHOM THEY ARE DUE. HAVE YOU WATCH "AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN" BY TOM OR "TROY" BY BRAD, MAGUIRE BY TOM, ENDLESS LOVE BY TOM, MEET JOE BLACK BY BRAD, SPY GAME BY BRAD, MR & MRS SMITH BY BRAD TO MENTION A FEW.

THESE ARE VERY GIFTED ARTISTS SO PLEASE GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO THEM.

yes, ive watched all their movies. . . Nahhhh. . . . I dont feel it mehn. . . Maybe because i think Black guys are more handsome sha tongue

I did gave them Kudos Ooo. . . I told you right that both is flamin HOT HOT HOT in that movie called 'An Interview with the Vampire"? U no go hear that? undecided

KarmaMod:

what are you screaming for?

did I show any disrespect?

kakaka! no mind him oo, maybe because have not drank no choc milk yet tongue
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by maedan(f): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2008
If you ask me . . . neither. Don't really understand the fuss. Tom's not so tall, and Brad is too rugged. My opinion. undecided.
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by raywj: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by TeeJay6(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Brad gets my vote, Not the greatest actor but I like his personality
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Brad Pitt.

Simply because i like his name grin
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Dsense(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^ undecided undecided grin

OP.

Tom Cruise ofcourse . . . grin
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
Are you following me? tongue grin grin
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by Dsense(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
Nah.
We just meet coincidentally tongue cheesy
Re: Tom Cruise Vs. Brad Pitt by iice(f): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2011
Ahhh Brad. . .my first love/crush.
Still Brad.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Haircuts Of Men Ever. (photos) / (PHOTO) Striking Resemblance Of Chidinma Ekile In My Street In Lagos / Bobrisky Got Battered On Instagram For Posting This Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.