Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing (6360 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Jamie Fox Dates Tom Cruise's Ex Katie Holmes / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Celebrate Five Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by mukina2: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are calling it quits.

Five years after Cruise proclaimed his love for the former Dawson's Creek denizen from the top of Oprah Winfrey's couch to a worldwide audience, Holmes has announced that their marriage is over.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," her attorney Jonathan Wolfe told People, which first announced the news. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

Suri Cruise, 6, is the couple's only child.

There had been no indication of trouble in the marriage, but Holmes has largely been absent while Cruise has been making the media rounds in recent weeks promoting Rock of Ages.

The sad news comes just days before Cruise was set to celebrate his 50th birthday next Tuesday.

This will be Cruise's third marriage to end in divorce; he was previously wed to Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers. This was the first union for Holmes, 33.

http://fr.eonline.com/news/tom_cruise_katie_holmes_divorcing/326967
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by onila(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
finally!
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by fredoooooo: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
wahala dey o , this celebrities and divorce sef .........
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by kenx1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
LWKMD celebrity marriages don't last hehehehe
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by SisiKill1: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Well duh!

Who didn't see this coming? undecided

Dude just used her and her child to combat the Gay as a fox rumor (don't know if one can call something that's proven to be true a rumor but what the hey. . .we will pretend, we don't know that)trailing him.

Maybe now she can finally go back to looking mildly interesting instead of the robokate thingy she's got going.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by member10: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Wow! All that couch jumping is gone for air now!
So sad, anyways
[size=13pt]guys I am looking for neodymium magnets, any ideas? Thanks.[/size]
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by otumfour(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Goldenheart(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
thats sad......what wil happen to suri cruise? Their lil daughter dey re spoiling with education....
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Not surprising at all.

Even if Beyounce and jay split(don't wish them that) it wouldn't be a shock.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
I think many Americans are sick in the head. They have such lowly social standards. Marriage is like a contract in America and many western countries. No sense of commitment at all. Dirty people. sad
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Bawss1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
At least they had a prenup grin
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by anonymous6(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Chinwem(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by innocent82: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
It took longer than I expented anyway
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by seunadeolu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
The Media is the worst problem of the celebrities lives, They hype them up and capitalize on their weak point inadvertently sending them crashing like a pack of cards!. cry embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
As if we expect anything out of hollywood to last. least of them, marriage
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by agiboma(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
too bad for them.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by boyendowed(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Chei! After jumping on Oprah's couch and declaring his love for Katie?Love dey one kind

Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Xionez(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
5 years!

Dem try no be small if you compare it to the duration of other celebs. Take Kim & Kris for example.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Yorisb: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
Who's next?
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Mygoldie(f): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
It took them five good years to come to this great conclusion. oh well!
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Iszy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
This jst reminds ♍ε̲̣ of d song by Outkast ft Lil wayne nd Snoop_Hollywood divorce....smh ƒσя dis celebrities
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Dimples316(f): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Pardon my ignorance but I thought he was married to Penelope Cruiz or was I wrong.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by velo10: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2012
When the relationship was rosy and fun, they didn't let us rest with how much they were in love. Tom cruise actually came on Oprah doing insane stunts to prove his love for her. I wish he could see the future.

This was one hollywood relationship that I admired. I wish they stuck together and saw a marriage counsellor if their marriage felt on the rocks
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2012
How much is TC goin to pay KH, after d divorce?
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Raxxye(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2012
These American guys are crazy for varieties, and can‘t stay stuck to one person all their lives in the name of marriage. Good for them!
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2012
The Scientologist Strikes Back! Part Trois.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by IdiAmin2(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2012
Abeg how much is the divorce settlement
PAY DAY for Katie!!!
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by adconline(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Average life expectancy of womanliness and Prick in Hollywood is 3 years, they beat the odds "stacked" against them.
Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by tyson55(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Scientology is the world's foremost bunco racket. It was started by a Science Fiction writer who had delusions of grandeur coupled with a burning desire to pay no income tax. There is something disturbingly amiss with anyone who takes such a thing seriously.

1 Like

Re: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2012
You mean jumping on the couch on Oprah is not enough love? Damn I was hoping to do it too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Davido's Cousin 'B RED' Flaunts His Tattoos / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? / Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.