Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (57788 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
The question I kept asking people who think they know what this man is doing is, What is he promoting ?? Cause I have no single clue and that makes him a caricature of himself

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by jeje123(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
This man no get advicer @ all, hw many of ur mates put on dis stupid characters?
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Life is a puzzle. Allow each being opportunity to express itself and live yours according to your self-imposed dictates. Some people merely existed but never lived, but few will exist, live and be remembered.

4 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by MadCow1: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mbediogu:
His looks are different from his behavior though.
He looks like a silly 70 year old who has been mad for 69 years while his behavior approimates that of a 10 year old imbecilic cretin!

Holy Jesus!! shocked shocked shocked

Have you met him in person?

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by aminaeke: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
MY DEAR THEY SELL NERVES IN THE MARKET, BUY AND ACT LIKE HIM!

MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872984_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

My respects to the Area Father.. grin

Pushing the Envelope daily..

Aint nothign wrong with what you are doing baba.. You no dey thief, na spoil you spoil.. grin

Many Men your age have are already living deads.. But you are still more alive than many young people.

I love your energy.. Wish I had the nerves to be as crazy as you are.. grin

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by jeje123(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
tellwisdom:
Who's this?
No sense man
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
I just wonder what exactly he is trying to achieve with all these ridiculousness. He is an amazing person but this is not the best way for him to be relevant. Retire nd focus on nation building.
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ladycloud:
....nah... a show freak..hex alwayz wanting to mk a show of everything..
am attracted to ur use of English,where did u school?
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Feranmicharles(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=naijaboiy post=28125446]

Bro please go and remodify that your post.

I am not the winner, until people vote me to be the winner. Please all this hyping is killing me embarassed

Please i will be glad if you do this for me.

Thanks
Okay if that's what u want

#IrepKulboy grin
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
aminaeke:
MY DEAR THEY SELL NERVES IN THE MARKET, BUY AND ACT LIKE HIM!

[b]Lol.. grin

You all need to relax about things that cause no harm to you nor your finances.. grin

I cant be like Charley Boy.. I am an Engineer that works in a corporate firm, he is a Lawyer that pursued the arts.. grin And last time I checked, Arts was all about 'expression'.

The guy is not a Charlatan.
He no dey do drugs..
He no dey thief..
Is a Family Man (and has stayed married longer than many of the normal celebrities in Nigeria)..
Has never been involved in any sex scandal or otherwise..
Is a responsible father to his kids.
Has done well financially..
Is very relevant in Nigeria even tomorrow in his own little way.
Is a very vocal activist.
Has built several houses and own several cars and bikes.
Was one time President of Nigeria's Bikers Association.

All he does is push the boundaries of fahion in his choice of outfits.

Many people judging this Man cant even boast that their Fathers are half the Man that he is.

You either appreciate his art or you dont. But to go after the Man behind the art is just stuupid.

#MyTake..[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by smudge2079(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol. Dis man is everything!
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by melotreaah(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
idiot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mtscheeeeeew
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Suzyky4u(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
michaelbiz:

Like seriously? You can show a guy like that to mama? #smh

It's a matter of choice. Our individual choices are what make us unique.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
redcliff:
Although i like all these creativity. But man.. give it a rest. You are already too old.

Lol..

Fhuck no!!

Age is all in the Mind.. Keep the mind young and the Body till age slower.

This is what gets him paid hommie.. #RespectHisHussle. grin

4 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by miembamish(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
yungEX:
looks like xerxes from 300
U sabi am.

Spartan 300
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by gbaskiboy: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
lulukay:
Gorgeous!!!
better wake from ur slumber little maiden
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Suzyky4u(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lol.. grin

You all need to relax about things that cause no harm to you nor your finances.. grin

I cant be like Charley Boy.. I am an Engineer that works in a corporate firm, he is a Lawyer that pursued the arts.. grin And last time I checked, Arts was all about 'expression'.

The guy is not a Charlatan.
He no dey do drugs..
He no dey thief..
Is a Family Man (and has stayed married longer than many of the normal celebrities in Nigeria)..
Has never been involved in any sex scandal or otherwise..
Is a responsible father to his kids.
Has done well financially..
Is very relevant in Nigeria even tomorrow in his own little way.
Is a very vocal activist.
Has built several houses and own several cars and bikes.
Was one time President of Nigeria's Bikers Association.

All he does is push the boundaries of fahion in his choice of outfits.

Many people judging this Man cant even boast that their Fathers are half the Man that he is.

You either appreciate his art or you dont. But to go after the Man behind the art is just stuupid.

#MyTake..[/b]

You are very correct. But for the records; he's not a lawyer. He studied Mass communication. And of a truth Charlie boy is a fatherly figure. Stop hating and judging cos you don't know him in person. His mode of expression is just what makes him unique. People should stop judging a book by it's cover.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by foxychev(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
he is not too old oo. what will you say about Gene Simmons of KISS? Or Madonna?

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by axortedbabe(f): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
masamari:
Chai chalier boi, what shall he profited a man that gains the whole world and sowed his soul to evils. These are the end time signs, errant nonsense!
murdered
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Amigo101(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I have met the guy. He is one hell of a gentleman! Polite, kind and generous. Like flavor flav...Charly boy will be Charly boy. He doesn't know how to be anything else. Respect or ignore, choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Mimisboygreat: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Omotolu:
...if you don't know him,you are not missing...
abi nw my broda
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by MadCow1: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Amigo101:
I have met the guy. He is one hell of a gentleman! Polite, kind and generous. Like flavor flav...Charly boy will be Charly boy. He doesn't know how to be anything else. Respect or ignore, choice is yours.

**Righteous Post..**

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
bayonet55:
Study in china this winter
Contact Manuel:benbay95@gmail.com
+8615241806308
No toefl, no sat, no exam just your ssce
na china??
y not england, u.s, germany

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Mimisboygreat: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
evegran:

Lmao! Who cares? You should be ashamed to say you school in Congo?! Why not just go and school in Iraq?
my broda congo fine o
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by gbishman: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
This man is simply passing a message across, simply for we humans to realise that lifes too short and so there we should express ourselves in in from what so ever.
come to think of it his a great father, fantastic husband to his wife, free from scandals, have help the teaming masses of okada riders, have fought for the oppressed, have challenged government in high and low places.
SO you guys out there judging and castigating him because he expresses himself in ways inconceivable by you, why do u think u better than him
We love u charly boy ride on bra

6 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Mimisboygreat: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
killercute16:
That was where he schooled na,and you said you dont knw him.
LWKMD.. I neva knew he schooled dia o cos he always skipped classes 2 snap dose pix

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Mimisboygreat: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
SpencerLewis:

U schooled in Afghanistan true to God who made me and u
lol... Afghanistan? God 4bid bad tin
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by tintingz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is madness...!!

*in sparta voice*

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by hero31x(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
;DWho is Charlyboy? He looks like a Kenyan Masqurader grin
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
That picture is weird!!!

WANT TO STAY SWEATFREE? contact me
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by goodygirl1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Denrele's senior brother...let the craziness continue!*
Re: Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos by Pelummy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
THUNDER FIRE PERSON WEY DO THIS TO THIS MAN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, he wasn't like this before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.