Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! (1715 Views)

Trading In Unlisted Securities Off A SEC Recognised Platform Now Illegal / Morgancapital Slashes Stockbroking Fees From 1.35% To 0.25% / Zenith Securities As A Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by MorganCapital: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
MorganCapital has launched its referral promo which commenced on 27th of October 2014 and will run to 30th of January 2015. This Promo is for both existing and new clients of MorganCapital Securities. There are fabulous prizes to be won by the top 20 clients with the highest number of referrals ranging from MacBook, Laptops, iPhone5, iPads, Samsung S4, Blackberry Q5, Flat Screen TV, Samsung Tab and many more.

To participate in this promo, just follow the following 4 simple steps:

• Open a MorganCapital Securities Stock broking account (if you are not an existing client)
• Send an email to referral-promo@morgancapitalgroup.com requesting to get your referrer code and other information
• Ensure that your referred persons mention your referrer code while submitting their account opening documents.
• Ensure that the referred client executes at least a trade on our online Real Time platform to be counted.

Referred clients can also participate provided their accounts are opened and active. Offer lasts while promo runs. See attached promo flyer for more details.

Get excited, catch the trading bug & make money!!!
Happy Trading.
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by osazeet(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
I already have account with a stock broker firm with a CHN number, can I still open
another account with Morgan capital? How can I personally trade online with morgan capital
without the assistance of a stockbroker?
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by idealsico(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
I want to open a trading account with you. I already have operated with different brokers in the past, but unfortunately, two of them have lost their license. How do I go about it?
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by MorganCapital: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
osazeet:
I already have account with a stock broker firm with a CHN number, can I still open
another account with Morgan capital? How can I personally trade online with morgan capital
without the assistance of a stockbroker?

Hello Osazeet,
You can open more than one stockbroking account with different brokers, just like a regular bank account. You can also move the stocks in one stockbroking house to another stockbroking house whilst still retaining your CHN number. The choice is really yours. kindly click the link below for the youtube tutorial of how to trade by yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOih3rcpFCc

regards
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by MorganCapital: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
idealsico:
I want to open a trading account with you. I already have operated with different brokers in the past, but unfortunately, two of them have lost their license. How do I go about it?

Hello Idealsico,
you can move your shares from a dead house to an active house to allow you commence your trading.
Please send an email to info@morgancapitalgroup.com and our customer service representative will send you all that is required to commence movement

Regards
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by osazeet(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have filled and submitted my application with relevant attached documents since on friday, Morgan capital is still yet to give back positive reply.
Re: Morgancapital Securities Referral Promo!!! by Emmandus(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Even big coys have seen the magic of MLM is real!

(1) (Reply)

How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? / Affiliate Expert Here, Ask Me Anything / How Anyone Can Hit $300 - $1000 Spending Just 30min Daily Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.