Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? (1719 Views)

Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) / No Ponzi,no Get Rich Quick, No Gimic No Games. For Serious And Real Investors. / See How My Friend Bought A Car(Venza) With Online investment within 2mnts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by alubert4real: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
I have come across so many online investment sites and I keep asking myself if they are real and not a scam? I would really appreciate your comments just to be very if they are real and not a scam. Which ones can I invest in and not? Is there anyone doing it that I can call to relate with? Please I really need your comments. Thanks
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by eguono14: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
There are genuine investment site but there are alot of scams out there.You can drop your email and I will connect with you to show you few genuine ones that have been paying me.
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by alubert4real: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
My email is herbert4all@yahoo.ca
eguono14:
There are genuine investment site but there are alot of scams out there.You can drop your email and I will connect with you to show you few genuine ones that have been paying me.
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by kayb2009: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2016
My email for geniue online investment: kaybodedu@gmail.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Nia008: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
eguono14:
solution2info@yahoo.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Rememberfa4: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
rememberisaac@gmail.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Rememberfa4: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
rememberisaac@yahoo.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by valariz: 2:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Phemzeal(f): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
eguono14:

phemzeal@gmail.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by CD4V1D: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Logdavidbase10@gmail.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by LORDTAY(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
sameffy006@yahoo.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by coolgerald: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Henrytee20@gmail.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Peteragan(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aganism56@yahoo.com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by pointstores(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Geniue investment is a quest and sacrifice u keep searching and trying till u get one good one lately like four network marketing has being introduced to me
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by koleade: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
hakeem4success@yahoo. com
Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
what's with all the personal emails being dropped all the time, why can't one just post whatever investment or business ideas on here, then who ever is interested can contact you.

1 Like

Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Valeree:
what's with all the personal emails being dropped all the time, why can't one just post whatever investment or business ideas on here, then who ever is interested can contact you.

They're all working together, one identity, different monikers.

Some of them have been on Nairaland since 2007, but only have 3 posts, no single thread. All they do is to open a thread under a name (Ayo), they immediately post a positive review or drop mail with another moniker (Emeka), and then another. By the time they drop 3 mails, others (victims) would be deceived to drop theirs.

It only takes simple arithmetic to understand their schemes on this section.

2 Likes

Re: How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? by smartdebiz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
alubert4real:
I have come across so many online investment sites and I keep asking myself if they are real and not a scam? I would really appreciate your comments just to be very if they are real and not a scam. Which ones can I invest in and not? Is there anyone doing it that I can call to relate with? Please I really need your comments. Thanks
You can contact me if you need one

(1) (Reply)

/ We Buy Your Dead Or Scrap Android Phone Here In Lagos / Bungalow In Portharcourt For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.