Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction (1149 Views)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by irecruit(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay this thread is open to all sport lovers in the house to predict what will be tomorrow's score between Super Eagles of Nigeria Versus Bafana Bafana. do you think Nigeria will win? if so what will be the score?

Reach out to the comment box, lets hear know your prediction.

Before you tell us, remember the ticket fee is N500,

V.I.P is N3,500.

The ticket according to report from calaber has it that the ticket is been sold at the rate of N5,000 (V.I.P) and N1,000 (Floor rate). The sport officials are trying to work these out that every state should sell the ticket at normal price.

The match is going to be played in Akwa Ibom international stadium.

Time: 6pm (Akwa Ibom Time)

Nigeria goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, could earn an emotional first international appearance in home state, and his 99th international cap overall.

Reach out to the comment box, lets hear know your prediction or whats your contribution to the match?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by jacabi(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Well, all I know is that Nigeria will win that match.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2014
We will snack on them as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Congo need 5goals to move to second place!!!!! i know with out doubt SE won't want that to happen so they don't need to concede any goal rather add at least two more goal!!! Predict 3-0 in favor of SE against The Boys The Boys ((Bafana Bafana)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by Young03(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2014
9ja 3 banana banana 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by constance500: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Nigeria 99 South Africa 0, like India won us during the time of okparaji grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by Goke7: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
Congo need 5goals to move to second place!!!!! i know with out doubt SE won't want that to happen so they don't need to concede any goal rather add at least two more goal!!! Predict 3-0 in favor of SE against The Boys The Boys ((Bafana Bafana)

we are ahead of congo on head to head rule, if they like let them score 20 goals in sudan, once we win by half goal sef, we are thru, congo can go as one of the best lossers though if they win in sudan
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Tomorrow - Match Prediction by Bigissue: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigeria 2- South Africa 0

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon / PHOTO:West Ham Fan Celebrates Victory Over Arsenal With Tattoo Of Scoreline. / Why I Slapped Ebele Obi—ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.