Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Exactly What Happen To Me 2day(in Pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exactly What Happen To Me 2day(in Pix) (436 Views)

What Happen To Laali, Saloni And The Promise On Zeeworld? / Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exactly What Happen To Me 2day(in Pix) by hummerwise(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
No hard feelings to all ma ib peeps,

But this got me sold out grin

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Happen To Me 2day(in Pix) by ihebrooke(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Guy you no well at all. You really got me cracking grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

That Notorious Gate At The National Assembly By Dele Momodu / Learning To Say NO! When Expected To Say Yes!be Part Of Tune To WE 106.3 FM / Okonjo-iwealanomics: N9b Stoves In Time Of Austerity… THE NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.