Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? (764 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is Dollars doing in the helicopter that got burnt? Does this mean what i am thinking right now? Well, Nigerians will always wish to know the truth even though the 'powers that be' will never let truth escape their unholy grip.... This tweets is simply telling a story.

Re: What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by abila122: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
only God knows
Re: What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by ITbomb(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
God knows I don't believe anything about Boko Haram anymore either from government side or from opposition, it is becoming a film trick.

Who saw the notes? In this age of smartphone, there was a crash near a university campus and yet 2 hours later before the feds come in, no single phone camera went there. We only started hearing stories 2 days later

1 Like

Re: What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by zubby29(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
d only tin i am sure about dis boko rams is dat dey are blood thirsty longing for innocent Nigerian blood bt wat d money is doing on dat crashed helicopter or d reason y d FG hv not gotten rid of dis neusance only God nd Jonathan knows
Re: What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by bamosagie(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
The military cordoned off the crash site, evacuated the passengers and weapon on board but forgot the six cartons of foreign currency, or left six cartons of foreign currency to burn.
My question is if the same military men we are talking about are Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Is Foreign Currency 'dollars' Doing In The Helicopter That Got Burnt? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
i wonder oooo... I just weak for this country
bamosagie:
The military cordoned off the crash site, evacuated the passengers and weapon on board but forgot the six cartons of foreign currency, or left six cartons of foreign currency to burn.
My question is if the same military men we are talking about are Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Mohammed As Next CJN / 5 Top Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan In 2014 / Obasanjo Wanted Third Term, Says Segun Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.