Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency (22013 Views)

CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by lalasticlala(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
PRNigeria displays offensive picture of mangled bodies of terrorists to clear the doubt of sceptic readers who doubt successes of Nigerian military operation against terrorists. Below is a official release from the military.

THOUSANDS OF FOREIGN CURRENCY FOUND ON DEAD TERRORIST COMMANDER SUSPECTED TO BE A FOREIGNER AS TROOPS REPEL ATTACK ON DIKWA ON SATURDAY Thousands of Euro currency was found on the body of a terrorist commander after troops successfully repelled a terrorist on Mafa towards the border.

The terrorist who is also an Amir by status and believed to be of foreign descent, is among about 30 terrorist fighters who died in the encounter while many others fled with wounds.

The terrorists also lost a number weapons and equipment including the captured 13 rifles, a machine gun, rocket propelled grenade tubes and several other assorted ammunition.

A Toyota Bufallo vehicle was also recovered from the terrorists. Two of their armoured vehicles were also destroyed in the battle. The only casualty on the side of own troops was a damaged equipment.

Mopping up operations is ongoing in the general area. Meanwhile, the offensive on all terrorists hideouts is continuing in many fronts.

Chris OLUKOLADE
Major General
Director Defence Information

http://prnigeria.com/2015/05/nigerian-troops-kill-boko-haram-commander-and-others-foreign-currency-recovered/

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by shammah1(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2015
FTC. grin

How many commanders do Boko Haram have? I've of this many times.

Foreign currency? That's ridiculous. It means their alias overseas are far bigger than we know.

Boko haram will be history very soon. Kudos to our military men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by midolian(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
I want shecow's Head

I will never believe anything from olukolade's mouth until I see shecow's head detached from his body and hung beside our national flag. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by chiibekee(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
Breeze don dey blow small small. Very soon better breeze go blow fowl nyash go open.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
Fire for fire
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
Death to virgin finders

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
How many are these people.

Dem no dey finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by M0GIDI: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
Why are they still fighting after winning the election? Do they want sharia introduced in all states?

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Rich4god(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
Every week, scores of BH guys killed... Dem never finish... Every month, BH commanders killed or arrested... But them still dey pull weight... Wat exactly is going on... Are BH guys zombies that eventually wake up after death or what... In all, more bullets to the gun of the NA... Just kill them all...

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by pussygotlips: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
I tire for their matter.

Next
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by APCREP: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
wow
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by naijaboiy: 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
This news is getting boring these days sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
even iin fuel scarcity BH still operate SMH
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by trayvon360: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
please download my song "butterfly" just 3mb you will be glad you did.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/19718

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by publicenemy(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
One step foward one step backward.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Neduzze5(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
We are going to finally crush them!!

Let us send Boko Haram to the hell they truly deserve.

Nigeria shall be great once again!!

#SaiBuhari!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by omenka(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
I remember when some guy posted pictures of burnt dollar bills in a military helicopter that crashed while on a "counter terrorism" mission and people called him all manner of names. They even called him a boko haram sympathiser because he dared to question what was apparently questionable; stacks of foreign currencies in a combat chopper.

Now we are getting this.

The real sponsors of terrorism in this country will be exposed sooner than later. Watch out.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by irenmwinfo(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg I no get interest to join military again o... > angry
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by mrborntodoit: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Keep killing them before their general takes over

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
Bokoharam will soon be a tale told to the future generations and lost to history just like the Civil War!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Aitee1: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
The commanders no dey finish niundecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by asumo12: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
bascards
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by oluwamile(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
Jesus Christ, foreign currency, where re dey getting dem from it
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Neduzze5(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
literarymathy:
K

K is for Konji!! angry
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by Sunnycliff(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2015
My Instincts tell me that BH is like HIV AIDS! It can only be managed but not exterminated! I wonder the crimes we have done to inherit this as a nation!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by dadaha: 2:34pm On May 25, 2015
Foreign sponsors
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by truth2btold: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
God is your strength
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
Whose pocket does the foreign currency land?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by PassingShot(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
Kudos to you guys.

More success shall even come your way soon with a very capable C in C and not the Comedian in Chief that is departing.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by odedipapa(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
Rich4god:
Every week, scores of BH guys killed... Dem never finish... Every month, BH commanders killed or arrested... But them stillvdey pull weight... W r exactly is going on... At BH guys zombies that eventually wake up after death or what... In all, more bullets to the gun of the NA... Just kill them all...
Bro,dem plenty o. Naija, chad n Niger ppl full the place. May God continue to strengthen our army.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency by holyokoto(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
Chisos of Nasalet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.