Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Accepted Is The Nigerian Police Academy Degree. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Accepted Is The Nigerian Police Academy Degree. (641 Views)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Accepted Is The Nigerian Police Academy Degree. by Elxandre(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
My mum is pressuring me into applying for the Nigerian Police Academy.
She wants me to fill it in since they now award degrees and she claims I don't have to get stucked to the Police after graduation.

How accepted is the Nigerian police Academy degree in workplaces in other sectors aside the police department?

Thanks.
Re: How Accepted Is The Nigerian Police Academy Degree. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Security profession is well sought after now and it's going to get better for trained hands. It will be easier for you to adapt to industrial security at the near top. Go for it and you won't regret.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy -marketing Executives Needed / Vacancy!!! / Salesperson Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.