Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

>:( What Was Your Worst Experience With Your Bank >:( - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / >:( What Was Your Worst Experience With Your Bank >:( (653 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / What Was Your Worst Experience With Our Nigerian Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>:( What Was Your Worst Experience With Your Bank >:( by Tonyet1(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2008
on the 21st of this month, i went to my bank (so called slogan[i] "AFRICAN GLOBAL BANK"wink [/i] to check my bank account and to my amasement i discovered that the sum of #56,000 had been withdrawn from my account through my ATM machine,

1. i did not reveal my pin to any other person as to know or gain access to my account

2. it was the same week that i deposited some good sum of amount known personally to me that the so called made this whopping withdrawal

3. this withdrawal was made twice that week in the sum of #28k each, my atm showed me

when i politely made this complaint to my banker here were some excuses he told me

1. Guy you must have revealed your pin to someone else which i did not do

2. maybe someone must have come to get your serial number and played with your e-account, which i dont have yet

later i went to my other from the so called [b]"THE DYNAMIC BANK"[/b] and here are some things he told me banks do that they wont reveal to anyone

1. Banks have what they call hidden charges which they will never reveal to anyone, with that they could withdraw like crasy from your account

2. Thieves steal from peoples account today disguised on suit and posing as bankers, you know what i mean

please let me know you worst experience with your banks, try as much as possible not to call them by their names, use slogans if possible

thanks
Re: >:( What Was Your Worst Experience With Your Bank >:( by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2008
for the fact that you bank with "United Bank of Armed -robbers" i wouldn't have even bothered replying your post but i will do it for one or two reasons,

1st and foremost those guys are born rhieves they steal with so much confidence
they are damn rude (elemelu told them his customers to to beg for money, maybe)
there are backwards in technology
they have lazy, rude and old fashioned staff
and above all their yearly balance sheet na all fabbu, them no strong as we are made to believe

GUY i have posted such topics in the past (maybe you can search for them) and peoples responce was amazing. a million people face the same problem from that same bank

Yeah they have the most hidden charges than any other bank in the country

Here's my advice to you-

Try out DIAMOND BANK, SKYE BANK, OR GTB(though this one sef don dey mess up small small). the first two i use for my corporate account and believe me they are wonderful while the last for personal, they no bad too sha

i also have two account with that so called "Africa's Greedy Bank" but i can count how many times i have stepped in there of late not to talk of having one better money there.

, to be coutinued. i do tire to they talk about elemelu and his clowns

(1) (Reply)

Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted! / Another Internet Victim / I Need An Explanation On This From Seun Or Naijacutie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.