Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,992 members, 7,856,011 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206221 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mazimc:
I called him as I said and he told me that they are likely to contact us after the elections. I think we would have to exercise patience. Nothing will take away our song of testimony drom our mouth. Amen.

And the election date is not sure yet as many are clamouring for change of date. Na God hand we dey ooooo. It's well!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sis, election is certain for next week, February 14. We will just have to be patience in as much as we believe it is already ours.
busuyem:

And the election date is not sure yet as many are clamouring for change of date. Na God hand we dey ooooo. It's well!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mazimc:
I called him as I said and he told me that they are likely to contact us after the elections. I think we would have to exercise patience. Nothing will take away our song of testimony drom our mouth. Amen.
Too bad dat election has been postponed... watz up 4 us now?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by toygod2: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
HAH
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Mazimc:
Sis, election is certain for next week, February 14. We will just have to be patience in as much as we believe it is already ours.
Bro pls now that the election hav been postponed can u pls call your contact to know what becomes of us?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
I made contact with my friend I usually get info from and he said that the complied list has been sent to Federal character commission for ratification, prior to the scheduled elections. But now that elections have been postponed, I just we should be patient. As for me, it is time hibernating and go deeper into HIS presence and confirm my name.
nwekesimon68:
Bro pls now that the election hav been postponed can u pls call your contact to know what becomes of us?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
I believe by this week we will be contacted
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mazimc:
I made contact with my friend I usually get info from and he said that the complied list has been sent to Federal character commission for ratification, prior to the scheduled elections. But now that elections have been postponed, I just we should be patient. As for me, it is time hibernating and go deeper into HIS presence and confirm my name.
May God take control of everything... Even if na next month dem call, so far say our name follow for the list... No wahala...

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Mazimc:
Your conservative friend told you this? I mean the federal character commission part? He's not that conservative then.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
on God
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
/\ shocked First class...? Nawa o... Sorry to ask, but how have you been searching for job...?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Any show yet?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rich4god:
/\ shocked First class...? Nawa o... Sorry to ask, but how have you been searching for job...?
it is well
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
My conservative friend didn't give any further info but I got this info from another friend of mine who's got some relationship with some PTI officials. You know I should not disclose his identity cos I dont want to say so much of his relationship though. He was the one that mentioned to me that the list has been sent to Federal Character Commission. I tried asking to make further inquest but he simply told me that it may amount to unnecessary disturbance on the part of his confidant. Mine is that I try to share any information I get with fellow nairalanders still awaiting the offer letter like me to keep the hope alive. All is well.
McISRAEL:

Your conservative friend told you this? I mean the federal character commission part? He's not that conservative then.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
when was d list sent to d federal character commission?? and how long does their approval normally take
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
After their meeting last week Tuesday. I dont know how long bro. That's where the waiting began.
jeniro:
when was d list sent to d federal character commission?? and how long does their approval normally take
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
na wa Oo .......Tnx anyways
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
I don't understand this Federal Character Commission thing. From the little finding I did, the commission has drawn out some guidelines to be followed by govt owned organisations. Hence, there's absolutely no need to forward the list of successful candidates to it for ratification.
Mazimc:
After their meeting last week Tuesday. I dont know how long bro. That's where the waiting began.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
monteriza:
I don't understand this Federal Character Commission thing. From the little finding I did, the commission has drawn out some guidelines to be followed by govt owned organisations. Hence, there's absolutely no need to forward the list of successful candidates to it for ratification.
one thing I knw is that... At this point, na by His grace... Cos under federal character, state of origin will definately factor in... Thats why we will keep praying and hoping on God... We must shout to the glory of God when the list finally comes out.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Any news for us this week?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
From a very reliable source, they'll get in touch with us when this thread reaches 100k views. So let's keep viewing.
nwekesimon68:
Any news for us this week?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
I heard they have already started typing out employment letters, my source works there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't think that's the cause of the delay. I'm not a typist but I can type 200 employment letters from scratch in a day.
Katete:
I heard they have already started typing out employment letters, my source works there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Katete:
I wonder how long it'll take them to type one letter. They only need to the edit one to suit each position. There are no source anywhere; people are just talking of source to give us hope. But it's unfair. The last guy that said Tuesday almost gimme hypertension.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by transbut5(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Woooow! Glory be to God
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
It's a lie.
transbut5:
Woooow! Glory be to God
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
monteriza:
It's a lie.

what is a lie?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
transbut5:
Woooow! Glory be to God
Pls bro anything share with us oo
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 5:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Alleluia!
And finally ...

I wasn't called for an Interview and must give God glory in all situations!

Congratulations in advance! Should I wait to shout Amen to your testimony before unfollowing the thread?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
People are becoming real funny on this thread sha...why do they want to give others hight BP?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
aiikay:
Alleluia!
And finally ...
I wasn't called for an Interview and must give God glory in all situations!
Congratulations in advance! Should I wait to shout Amen to your testimony before unfollowing the thread?
Honestly, you'll do a lot of good by unfollowing the thread. You wan kee person ni? undecided Okay, I change my mind, just stay and watch. No more bp triggering post
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Let's keep this thread alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.