Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206056 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Peterside44: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2015
@Monteriza, you don't need to doubt about organisation sending letters to physical addresses, NNPC, DPR and other agencies and parastatals of Nig govt including Universities and colleges/polytechnics does that using DHL or EMS. Some private firms also does that. To me, it is the most reliable means of reaching some 1 even more than your email. In any case, hard copies or soft copies, we only need to receive our letters which is the most important thing. Keep the spirit alive bro! One love!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2015
In one of my previous posts, I said PTI will call after the thread views reach 100k. It's like it's becoming a reality.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Sending out appointment letters to addresses is very unreliable and even organizations know this, and that's why they always follow up with a call or an E-mail. What most firms do is to send you an email telling you you've been offered employment and to pick up your appointment letter on a particular day. There're lots of houses without numbers in Nigeria today. I live in one of such.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
so which of d following shld we expect?? calls?? text emails or posted letters
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by laidebaba: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have been following the opinions and views from different contributors on this thread for a while and i must say a lot of them are just peddling unfounded rumours and causing needless anxiety. Anyone who has been involved with Civil Service recruitment would know that the PSIN exercise is the first in a series of the recruitment process. The PSIN is a unit in the Office of Head of Service (HOS), which has the primary responsibility of inviting applications, carrying out recruitment exercise and shortlisting of qualified candidates; the shortlist will be forwarded by the HOS to Federal Character and the engaging Ministry (in this case Ministry of Petroleum resources) for relevant endorsements. Once the Office of the HOS obtains these endorsements, the list will again pass through the Office the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF) which manages the govt 's payroll. It is after all these that the PSIN/HOS would start sending invites to successful applicants.

From the foregoing above, you should know that Civil Service Rules of Engagement is not a tea-party and cannot be done in a matter of days as some contributors are suggesting. A LOT OF INTRIGUES ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS! The next stage will probably be to pick Employment Form wherein your biodata, employment history and guarantors will be taken. Letter of Offer are issued upon satisfactory completion of the Form.

So please stop all the hype! We will make by GOd's grace!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Going by Laidebaba's post, we shouldn't expect anything for the now, cos each of the process takes months.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just sit down dey look.... much own ma d success letter I dey wait for.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by damzelicious: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Just got an info today from pti that the letters will start rolling in today for those who passed the interview. I wish u guys good luck and for those who will not be getting a letter, something greater will come soon IJN. Keep ur faith alive

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
damzelicious:
Just got an info today from pti that the letters will start rolling in today for those who passed the interview. I wish u guys good luck and for those who will not be getting a letter, something greater will come soon IJN. Keep ur faith alive

mail, sms or calls? and how legit is the info?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
damzelicious, abeg no give me hypertension.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
It is done. May all glory and honor be unto God almighty for making me to smile today. God pls bless those who have nt gotten their appointments letters 4rm PTI. It is done. May God be praise.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
nwekesimon68:
It is done. May all glory and honor be unto God almighty for making me to smile today. God pls bless those who have nt gotten their appointments. It is done. May God be praise.

Wassup? any show?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
mails rolling in now?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
jkels:
mails rolling in now?
I think they just want to raise our BP.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
monteriza:
I think they just want to raise our BP.

why people go dey do like that na?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
jkels:

why people go dey do like that na?
I just confirmed from someone who has received his. I think it's true.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
monteriza:
I just confirmed from someone who has received his. I think it's true.

mail or sms or call please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mail to your address.
jkels:

mail or sms or call please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
monteriza:
Mail to your address.

house address? like seriously? is this really reliable with a followup email or call?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
monteriza:
Mail to your address.

can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is this issuance of appointment letters real as claimed by some people here? If yes, were the letters sent to e-mail addresses or house addresses? Someone should clear the clowd, pls.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
nwekesimon68 give us clarification
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by reseller2014: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

My colleague went out to town this morning in Abuja.

When he came back to work, I ask him how far na? If he brought any good thing from town. He said he brought everything. So, as he opened our office door to go out, he hesitated a bit and said he has something to show to us.

Alas! It was an APPOINTMENT LETTER from PTI Warri. Men, he has been employed as a Technologist under safety Department with a 6 digit figures and grossing an annual of N1 millioon naira plus including housing allowance and medical care for less than 4 children under 18 years.

I was damn jealous..

He will resume for documentaion soon.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
nwekesimon68:
It is done. May all glory and honor be unto God almighty for making me to smile today. God pls bless those who have nt gotten their appointments letters 4rm PTI. It is done. May God be praise.

Which state are u from and what did u apply for?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls when did you guys receive the letters this morning? was there any email or just a posted letter??
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm not on WhatsApp.
jkels:

can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's like only those who used Abuja as their address have received.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls has anyone outside Abuja received letter?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
The question should be has anyone in Abuja received letter?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
No appointment letter has been given out. Everyone should be calm. Do not let attention seekers raise your BP. Where have they been before now? Only to come here with fake stories. It is well.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Philadelphia:
No appointment letter has been given out. Everyone should be calm. Do not let attention seekers raise your BP. Where have they been before now? Only to come here with fake stories. It is well.

But monteriza confirmed that here now, it seems there's element of truth in this news. Not sure cha.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Philadelphia:
It's not fake stories. People have started receiving appointment letters. Still expecting mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.