Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse (41052 Views)

Is Ombatse Chief Baba Alakyo Dead? / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by kokoA(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2014
nagoma:

He is the Pagan cultist murderer who killed about 100 Nigerian Security Service and mobile policemen all in one day, and for whatever reason his case was never brought up for trial.
Now some people are celebrating him here on NL. I don't know what my country has turned into.
Even Federal government dey fear Baba.. Who are we?
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by kokoA(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
DucciJay:
dead or alive.... how can it give me "A" in financial Accounting today undecided
if you want don't go and read, be here talking politics with your father's age mates..
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by venivedivici(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
tit:

do not be rude.
the problem we are having in the army is the chief of army staff.
for some time now, the chief do not do juju.
the last chief that do juju and give the formations is dambazu.
when abacha was chief, he will do juju and give the formations.
that way, when they boys move, they do not look back.

even malu organize do strong juju.
by that time, who no fear nigeria army?
everybody get the same juju.
confidence go high.
no be like now whey everybody dey do different different juju.

the problem is since they put that eebo man,
he refuse to do juju for the boys.
that is why there is low morals.

and the new man has refused to renew the juju of nigeria army.
maybe he does not want to use the juju the army has been using since.
he wants to use new juju: egbesu.
maybe the medicine man no gree comot from water since.
you know ijaw people leave in water.

things will not get better till they appoint a strong juju man as chief of army staff.
you have to belief.
juju is belief. it is not superstition.
it is very bad.
i just pray for my oga head.

My sister, Having read your previous post, and this, I have arrived at the conclusion that it is one of two things: either your level of ignorance and gullibility is working overtime, or you are very witty and cynical. I sincerely hope it is the latter. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by jantavanta(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2014
greaterlove:
Last week the youths of Europe were celebrating the successful landing on a comet, one week later the youths of nigeria are celebrating the " odeshii" of ombatse.

Japan manufactures satellites and they have their ancestral shrines because technological independence is from cultural Independence.

Europeans ventured into space only after they went around the world to get the idea and means from other people they succeeded in colonising.

Read about the Vimanas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by Ndukwe007(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
FotherMucker:

That's probably the dumbest thing ever posted. You sound like a nitwit, which is perhaps reflected in your name.

One atomic bomb can wipe off nigeria. It all depends on the megaton, or yield. Heck there's probably one that can knock out Africa.

And juju? Please!! Typical african clod. You better leave the 1980s and step into 2014.
Please educate the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by Gudiza(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
God just want to ridicule him before killing him
Ur god is now a mob gangsta ..abi?

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by geophyscist: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
nagoma:

What have Fulani got to do with this please ?
Were the mobile police and security men killed at alakyo 's place all Fulani's?
This is clearly a law and order situation and you are talking rubbish.
Nigeria is a failed nation and I'm sad about it.
okponu those police are fulani men using government to wipe off the obatse clan,dont believe media report,go and see yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=48pt]THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size]

#TeamNIGERIA4PAGANISM

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Elan83:
Dead man walkin! Thunder go kill am 1day,, except he repents & giv his lyf 2 Christ,

dumbarse boko christian.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
nagoma:

He is the Pagan cultist murderer who killed about 100 Nigerian Security Service and mobile policemen all in one day, and for whatever reason his case was never brought up for trial.
Now some people are celebrating him here on NL. I don't know what my country has turned into.

[size=18pt]SHut up F00L!

na your papa be cultist murder . dan banza! shege!

Dont you know that these so-called policemen had the intention of killing the CHief Priest and Destroying the Shrine.

#GO&DIE

F00L [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2014
icemann:
If this "JUJU" really works, The US Army would have contracted them since and we would have fought the British and never been colonized.

1) The US army is an unbeliever force.

2) Nigeria never unitedly fought any independence struggle. Many Nigerians were aiding the british and saw it as just another conquering empire/tribe.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Stelvin101:
Na wa oo. Naso Idol worshipers full Nairaland like this. Blood of Jesus! shocked

christianity is a dying/dead cult of man-worship.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
al makura is involved in nasarawa crisis
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2014
freshness2020:

Are ♈όϋ serious! that's barbaric!

the guy didnt explain the reason behind the killing.

The Nigerian soldiers entered with full force of armour, millitary tank, machine guns, etc.

but their evil intention was to cut off the CHief Priests head and destroy the shrine.

Meanwhile, our Eggon brothers were armed with knife and cutlass.

The Power and Vengeance of the Gods reigns over and above the power of men.

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
tit:

do not be rude.
the problem we are having in the army is the chief of army staff.
for some time now, the chief do not do juju.
the last chief that do juju and give the formations is dambazu.
when abacha was chief, he will do juju and give the formations.
that way, when they boys move, they do not look back.

even malu organize do strong juju.
by that time, who no fear nigeria army?
everybody get the same juju.
confidence go high.
no be like now whey everybody dey do different different juju.

the problem is since they put that eebo man,
he refuse to do juju for the boys.
that is why there is low morals.

and the new man has refused to renew the juju of nigeria army.
maybe he does not want to use the juju the army has been using since.
he wants to use new juju: egbesu.
maybe the medicine man no gree comot from water since.
you know ijaw people leave in water.

things will not get better till they appoint a strong juju man as chief of army staff.
you have to belief.
juju is belief. it is not superstition.
it is very bad.
i just pray for my oga head.

Hey there, how u doing? Seen you on Here for a while now, but you really caught my attention yesterday when you talked about the jazz stuffs.. You went really deep and I respect you. You are A virtuous woman . This is the type of woman ,men need beside them and not some fast food girl that does not know the. Happenings of this World and just want everything rosy. May God keep. Your husband safe for you and. Your children. And may the war end soon with nigeria as the victor.

Btw

Its funny that some people do not know this baba , but at the mention of juju. They just hate him and wish him dead to prove your thoughts right, what's the difference between you and the pharisees of old??.. We saw some weeks back the gallant hunters that gave a death blow to the insurgents that they fought with. Everyone congratulated them. Even so called christains and muslims that claim they want peace.it was that jazz that you look as evil that they used. They put their lives in The line . Its not like because they have some mystic powers. They are no more humans?! They Cry, laugh, fear and have blood in their viens. they have a family that they need to feed. Yet you still hate them cos they don't belong to your religion. and your religion indirectly breeds racists. instead of government to train this guys and equip them. They prefer to send money to the accounts of pastors and bishops that u look @ with high esteem to pray. Clerics that when they have issues they Go to the same hell hole that they criticize For help and power. Hypocrites!! What happened to All your fire and brimstone prayers. All your bowing down .. The problem has only increased . Now we have men of Valor. Coming Out to help yet you don't respect them. Blacks are really brainwashed. Inasmuch as we all believe in a true God. Wars are Won by the. Daring decisions been made. Its a jungle and there is no room for the soft.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by Themandator: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2014
tit:
http://leadership.ng/news/390789/lafia-shut-fighting-continues

The onus of proof is on alakyo..... Na so shekau dey do... Video of him with his odeshi or he is.... You know
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2014
obstead200:
walahi,
After reading her write up I quickly went to view her profile to ensure she is sane and actually human. Na wa ooo.
She actually reminds me of someone I dated long ago(I mean her mentality ooo) na race I take leave d chic.

Anyway different strokes for ...............
U think she is insane because she does not conform to your type of thinking. What if you are insane too?
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2014
geophyscist:
am still confuse about your gender,your juju ideology confirms masculine nature.

Well u Have A Point
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2014
jantavanta:

Japan manufactures satellites and they have their ancestral shrines because technological independence is from cultural Independence.

Europeans ventured into space only after they went around the world to get the idea and means from other people they succeeded in colonising.

Read about the Vimanas.
Wise post
Likes!!!!!!!
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

1) The US army is an unbeliever force.

2) Nigeria never unitedly fought any independence struggle. Many Nigerians were aiding the british and saw it as just another conquering empire/tribe.

Same thing to other great african empires. Else the likes of the ashanti would. Have continued defeating the british. History only tells of When The british defeated them

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
iamord:

Same thing to other great african empires. Else the likes of the ashanti would. Have continued defeating the british. History only tells of When The british defeated them

THere are also stories of much smaller less-known kingdoms and Tribal Chiefdoms defeating trained colonial forces .
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

THere are also stories of much smaller less-known kingdoms and Tribal Chiefdoms defeating trained colonial forces .

Like the benin amazons. Even britian gave credit to the Fighters ,but they received nothing from their own people till today

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
iamord:

Like the benin amazons. Even britian gave credit to the Fighters ,but they received nothing from their own people till today

na soo...also Hausa Priestess-Queen of the Azna Pagans , Sarrounia Mangou who put up a tough resistance against the French, though losing the first battle she and her fighters and engaged the attackers in a protracted guerrilla battle which eventually forced the army of 600 French troops to abandon their project of subduing Lougou.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

na soo...also Hausa Priestess-Queen of the Azna Pagans , Sarrounia Mangou who put up a tough resistance against the French, though losing the first battle she and her fighters and engaged the attackers in a protracted guerrilla battle which eventually forced the army of 600 French troops to abandon their project of subduing Lougou.

Its funny that not one of this stories are thought in schools or shown as documentaries or cartoons. Not one!
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2014
iamord:

Its funny that not one of this stories are thought in schools or shown as documentaries or cartoons. Not one!

its a shame.

those french troops i talked about were supported by the Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto as a jihad against Pagans.

Nigerians were never united . Many saw the colonists as allies. On wat basis are these animals blaming the religion of dia forefathers for our colonial subjugation?

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

its a shame.

those french troops i talked about were supported by the Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto as a jihad against Pagans.

Nigerians were never united . Many saw the colonists as allies. On wat basis are these animals blaming the religion of dia forefathers for our colonial subjugation?
I call. It intellectual inferiority. Its a bllack. Problem. And we have not Thought of solving it.

1 Like

Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

christianity is a dying/dead cult of man-worship.

I look at you and all I see is a wandering and lost soul. Africa is indeed a land filled with Primitive, Barbaric and gentile people and you a natural case study.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Stelvin101:

I look at you and all I see is a wandering and lost soul. Africa is indeed a land filled with Primitive, Barbaric and gentile people and you a natural case study.

tell that to your fellow coreligionists hell bent on destroying our nation.
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by iamord(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Stelvin101:

I got nothing to do With ur talk with pagan. But you calling a fellow african blood gentile struck me. With a smile tho!
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by SailorXY: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Do juju come stand for my front, make I shoot you with RPG undecided
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by martolux(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
post=28134830:
Okay o. Sorry for the gods, story for the dogs. My signature though.
must you comment??...
Re: Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse by jikanbage: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]wetin concern agbero for overload ;Dwetin concern agbero for overload

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.