Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? (1038 Views)

Picture of the Man that Changed His Face To A Dog Face Through Surgery / Zain Changed To Airtel / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Today I wanted to make a post and in place of the "choose" button,what I got was "ikhtiyaar"(transliteration). "Ikhtiyaar" is an Arabic word which means "choosing" but is used in place of "choose".
Now my question is,who is changing Nairaland to Arabic? Do we now have an Arab moderator? Lol

Re: Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Macla.....
Madcow will be mad at thisgrin
Re: Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? by cirmuell(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:
Macla.....
Madcow will be mad at thisgrin
if it's actually true(cuz i didn't experience this) then i suspect that guy you named.

But it could be the guy's browser though(just being mischievous), cuz i don't think these mods have the luxury to... grin
Re: Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
cirmuell:
if it's actually true(cuz i didn't experience this) then i suspect that guy you named.

But it could be the guy's browser though(just being mischievous), cuz i don't think these mod have the luxury to... grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Trending On Nairaland / (photo)breaking News: Mystery Death Rocks ANSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.