Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? (14675 Views)

Ethiopians/eritreans/somalis Are Dark Skin Africans / Somalis---the Most Beautiful People In Africa / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 4:02am On May 31, 2010
Are they mixed race?

And why do they hate other Africans? In particular West Africans and bantus? Just go to one of their forums and see how much they hate blacks there. they despise them more than any white racist I've ever had the displeasure of seeing online.

I've talked to a couple Somali friends of mine who've let me know on more than one occasion that they do not associate themselves with blacks, whom they also refer to as "jareers" (nappy-heads).

I was totally shocked to hear and see a people wioth members so dark-skinned who looked down upon blacks and black features-- let alond didnt even CONSIDER themselves BLACK!

when I asked them why-- they told me that blacks are ugly, and have nappy hair and wide noses, while they have soft hair and thin noses. They said they are different from other Africans and feel they should be their own race.

Once I asked them if the difference in their looks could be because they are mixed-- and they almost pulled KNIVES out on me! lol

Anyways-- what do you guys think? Mixed? Pure? they ARE in the arab league and are Islam fanatics and have even adopted islamic last names.

some make the argument that they are just a diverse part of Africa due to climactic changes-- but how could a people who look SO Arab and ACT so arab truly be considered PURE by other Africans? And if it was true- then why are these features not the norm in ALL populations in Africa and are only mainly concentrated in the Northern Areas-- where the Arabs came into occupy? It just doesnt make any sense, unless you mean to tell me that you think Africans always had and worshipped lighter skin, straight hair, and caucasian noses?

How do you guys feel about this?
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by Omolulu(m): 4:08am On May 31, 2010
pirates grin
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 4:35am On May 31, 2010
Omolulu:

pirates grin

seriously, mate.
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by iice(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2010
Hmmm i know a few somalis/eritreans/ethiopians. . . they are cool with me undecided
The Sudanese (i know quite a few) consider themselves arabs grin
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by thimbook2(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2010
mullatoes now

high yaller disappointed whiteys or whatever else you want to call them's fine by me especially with that their funny attitude
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 8:19pm On May 31, 2010
iice:

Hmmm i know a few somalis/eritreans/ethiopians. . . they are cool with me undecided
The Sudanese (i know quite a few) consider themselves arabs grin

Look at this.:

The_ethiopian:
im an ethiopian living in america, and the things kola says about ethiopia is just not true, she is a fake and a phony liar, and i hate to brake it to u like this kola but black beauty is an oxymoron, whats so beautiful about blue black skin and nappy hair, in fact i consider it a birth defect, and btw Celopatra and the queen of sheba were not negro woman, celopatra was a potolomy from greece and the queen of sheba was from saba in southern yemen which was part of ethiopia at that time, i dont know why kola has this deep rooted hatred towards white woman, i suspect it is because she knows she will never look like them or come remotly close in resembling them like light skinned woman, no matter how many times u take your top of kola u will never be in the same league as white woman, white woman and northern ethiopian woman are gods gift to the world, u negros look like gorillas and u know it thats why u are so insecure about your looks, black woman in america spend twice as much money on cosmetics then white woman, no matter how much u spend u will never look like them kola, and i know thats what pisses u off., hell even black men dont want black woman, they always go for the mixed or white ,hispanic girls, the raeson why the world looks down on you negros is because u have the lowest iq of all mankind, , so kola why dont u shut your trap and accept your little plave in the world, i know osama bin laden is crazy but i dont think he is crazy enough to sleep with u, hell he would have to be blind or something, your a fake and a phoney mama nigrita

The_ethiopian: hell if it wasnt for the white man u and your people would still be living in the stone age, may be thats why u guys hates whites so much, they took u out of your natural primitive habitat, do u know that ethiopia is the only african country with its own alphabet and numerical system, our literature and civilization strecths back 4000 years, mean while u negros are the only race in the world who never developed a written language or any civilization (forget egypt, it wasnt a negro civilization), and u claim to be the first civilized ppl, please u ppl are the lowest of all human kind, a lot of people consider negros to be the missing link between man and ape, and judging by negro ppls physical appearance they are absolutly correct.
http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages/11222/6457.html
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 8:38pm On May 31, 2010
thimbook2:

mullatoes now

high yaller disappointed whiteys or whatever else you want to call them's fine by me especially with that their funny attitude

seems like it to me. Hey, they even made a Facebook GROUP about it:

WHY DO WEST AFRICAN GIRLS HATE ON EAST AFRICAN GIRLS ESP SOMALIS AND ERITREANS ?!?!?!
Displaying all 9 posts.

Eman WHY DO WEST AFRICAN GIRLS HATE ON EAST AFRICAN GIRLS ESP SOMALIS AND ERITREANS ?!?!?!
March 17, 2009 at 10:26pm
John because they believe in what most of the west African women will never believe in.
March 29, 2009 at 10:41pm
Eman John, I second that!
And, because we have smaller features and real hair. And, we have everything they don't,
March 30, 2009 at 8:42pm
Micalina SPEAKIN FOR DA ERITREANS, CUS WE LIGHT SKINNED N AV REAL HAIR WHICH IS SOFTER N LONGER DEN DER LOLOL, NO HATE WEST AFRICANS

April 9, 2009 at 1:47pm
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=4550629307&topic=7576
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by iice(f): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2010
That quote seems like someone replying to another rather venomously. . .which is something people do.

Anyhoo. . .we have our sense of beauty. . .they have theirs.
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2010
iice:

That quote seems like someone replying to another rather venomously. . .which is something people do.

Anyhoo. . .we have our sense of beauty. . .they have theirs.

So you mean to tell me them insulting black people's hair and their features doesnt bother you?

I'm half Naija and half AA, and believe me-- where I come from my parents nor my people would NEVER allow another person--expecially BLACK PERSON-- to denigrate black features without shame coming about on them.

If this were an AA or another fellow Nigerian from a different tribe, we would jump all on their case and would not allow this self-hatred to continue to fester.

why the double-standard?
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by iice(f): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
IkeLike:

So you mean to tell me them insulting black people's hair and their features doesnt bother you?

I'm half Naija and half AA, and believe me-- where I come from my parents nor my people would NEVER allow another person--expecially BLACK PERSON-- to denigrate black features without shame coming about on them.

If this were an AA or another fellow Nigerian from a different tribe, we would jump all on their case and would not allow this self-hatred to continue to fester.

why the double-standard?

I rarely jump on the wagon with people. . .i like my own boat with a crew of one thank you cheesy
It's not today someone will insult black people's hair or features.  It's been long long years since it first started and the fact that it's still going on shows that people aren't as far along as they delude themselves to be.  Like i said, people have their ideas of beauty.  You want to tell me, some people don't think chunky african women are more attractive than the stereotypical lanky ethiopians?  oh well i've heard enough self hatred spat by dozen. . .its beginning to lose any significance. 
Shame is only what one allows. . .and a state of mind.

[s]I hate writing long epistle but i have a feeling i will still have to explain my post[/s]
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
What a horrible comparitive analysis between the two.

Ethiopians DO NOT HAVE the monopoly on healthy LEAN bodies!!!

Quit repeating the lies that they WANT you to believe!!!

To compare what you consider "chunky" W. African women to that of lanky "Ethiopian" women already shows your in-built self-hate towards your typical idea of what an Ethiopian woman supposedly has since birth in contrast to African women from other areas.

You are basically wallowing in an unprecedneted self-inferiority complex by reciting this belief in ethiopians having the genetic composition to be lean and other African women as FAT and you dont even KNOW IT!

Of course a "chunky"- or-- FAT SLOPPY BLACK woman doesnt look as good as another black woman who IS in shape. This is he natural standard with ALL COLORS and RACES of the world. Healthy, lean muscular bodies on both males and females is what keeps the attraction between the genders STRONG!

But to imply the Ethiopians have the monopoly of always staying looking healthy and other Africans NOT is a form of self-hatred, I could not have BEGAN to fathom was within you.
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by iice(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
Bwahahahahah gotta love education and the self-righteousness of nigerians grin grin

You obviously didn't read/process my post and picked out a word here and there posted what you want. Celebrate with jollof jare. . .add more sef to the rubbish education we've had in our country grin grin When you finished foaming about your 'more power to the black people' tirade. . .carry am reach white house. . . .nothing do you bwahahahahaha grin grin Chaii i nor go die for dyslexia grin grin
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by tpiah: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2010
iice:

When you finished foaming about your 'more power to the black people' tirade. . .

And whats wrong with "power to black people" huh?

R u not a BLACK Woman yourself?

Or have you decided to take the same route of the self-hating mullatoes you defend?

Huh?

Is that the reason why you are defending them so hard the way you do and alleviating their disgusting anti-black behavior in this thread?

It's almost if you dislike me MORE just for talking about the subject than the people actually BEING siccussed for their attitudes towards blacks.

Iice-- if you indeed ARE a black woman, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You have made every attempt to trivialize their disgusting self-hatred.

I must say that I as a black man am VERY disappointed in you.

However-- I have noticed this rebellious behavior to be quite typical in black women nowadays of all ethnicities (AA, caribbean, african (in particular W. African)

hmmm,  i think i may need to make a thread on this,
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 5:44am On Jun 12, 2010
tpiah:

op

is there a particular reason you're posting somali/ethiopian topics everywhere?

Shame on you.

This is the 2nd black woman I have met today online that wishes to trivialize these important matter CENT$RAL to Africa's DEVELOPMENT and GRADUAL REHABILITATION!

Here I am, a black man, trying to discuss with fellow Naija sisters about this disgusting behavior and the best you can do is point me to the very epi-center of the places CRAWLING with this such self-hating/anti-black infestation?

Ohhhh,  shame on you.

this is a very sad day for black people.

I've noticed a lot of black women doing treacherous back-stabbing things, lately against their men. this is why so many w. African men lately -- per my conversations-- have been telling me they have been looking the other way towards relationships (white women/other races). And that the women (black) are too hard-headed, hot-headed and stubborn and do not make good wives.

I try to tell them to find some beautiful Naija girls back home-- but alas, words fall on deaf ears.

same thing is happening in the Caribbean community and the AA one.

I must make a thread on this, asking why.

I think I have an idea-- but am not sure yet and must ask the males of this forum to confirm it for me.
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by IkeLike: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2010
iice:

[color=#9900ff]It's not today someone will insult black people's hair or features.  It's been long long years since it first started and the fact that it's still going on shows that people aren't as far along as they delude themselves to be. 

Yes-- this is an admirable attitude, if the PEOPLE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DIDNT CLAIM TO BE AFRICAN or LIVE ON THE CONTINENT WITH US AND AMONGST OUR PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!

If they were Arab foreignors or whites-- we would just shrug our shoulders and continue to do our own thing regardless of what they feel/do.

But the fact that this is supposed to be OUR PEOPLE on the Motherland talking this way makes me SERIOUSLY QUESTION whether or not these people really ARE who they SAY they ARE!!!!!!!

Does this not SEEM ODD to you?

A seemingly BLACK group of people who hate EVERYTHING about Black people, blackness or even being CALLED IT?

It doesnt make you wonder how and why this group got indoctrinated?

SSMMMHHH. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where are all the REAL, and LOYAL black Women at?

Abd When will this REAL Black woman STAND UP and DEFEND HER PEOPLE and BLACK NATION when times clearly call for it??!!

Man-- so many of you sistas are lost.
I feel sorry for a lot of other fellow black males out here.
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by iice(f): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2010
Bwahahahaha grin grin grin

The real and loyal black woman (or your spirit) is you naw grin grin grin I don't blame the guys who run to other races because after encountering you the real and loyal black woman rofl. . .they sure need some fake ones.

With friends like these who needs enemies oh dear lawd ahahahahahahaha.
My good man. . .you can feel shame and whatever disappointment. . .na only you dey suffer that one. Chai i no go die with laff today grin grin grin

IkeLike:

I've noticed a lot of black women doing treacherous back-stabbing things, lately against their men. this is why so many w. African men lately -- per my conversations-- have been telling me they have been looking the other way towards relationships (white women/other races). And that the women (black) are too hard-headed, hot-headed and stubborn and do not make good wives.

I agree. . .after being trained by people like you, they have become too hard-headed to the point of being dyslexic grin, too stubborn to the point of attacking everyone who doesn't jump on their bandwagon and inherently will make horrible wives grin grin grin
Re: What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? by Vivalare: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2011
Does the topic here really represent a serious question? If so, why? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!! / Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos? / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.