Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! (4650 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls to d men in d house how thru is dis from a man's perpective?. And d women inhouse , do u think u can understand dis pyshcology of thinking with ur husband?
P.S: not all men r cheats. Some women r worst.

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Today na today grin

Is it by force to accept cheating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seems to me that you're a side chick sad

4 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
iwakolewa:
Seems to me that you're a side chick sad
Lool! M not ! Married traditionally n legally wit hubby! Wit a handsome boy.
M jw tryin to re view all dis nl issue on cheating, I saw dis comment on BN, dts y I nid pple opinion abt it, if its normal or not. Do u get?
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Wendy80(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
U haven't seen a case where side Chick will push main Chick aside and become d main main.

Btw I'm yet to comprehend why a girl will know she's just a side Chick and will still remain in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Kimoni: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
This must be "cheating week" on NL family section.

1 Like

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kimoni:
Abi grin
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wendy80:
U haven't seen a case where side Chick will push main Chick aside and become d main main.

Btw I'm yet to comprehend why a girl will know she's just a side Chick and will still remain in the relationship.

most side chicks v low esteem and r greedy dts y dey agree to b d second..or she is hhopin to b d main chick.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
cutiesoglam:

M jw tryin to re view all dis nl issue on cheating, I saw dis comment on BN, dts y I nid pple opinion abt it, if its normal or not. Do u get?

I'm also married,and I don't understand the idea of me being satisfied with being the main babe even if my man has other side chickens or whatever. ...I don't gerrit....if I'm the main chick,I should remain the only chick.

8 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Rosarie(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
cutiesoglam:

i ve also been married wit a daughter now.for u to see dis and like it and update it with d guise dat u want pple's opnion is cos ur hubby cheats on you and u re looking for an excuse for him and trying to focus ur mind dat all men re cheats in nature.mind u:u ve a son.m hubby will always say it is out of d orginal come out d fake.in dis world u will still see men and boys who dnt cheat on deir gfs and wives.is a matter of discipline and choice.i am yet to xprience it and pray not to ever xperience it.i kno ppls will critize what i just said but dat is the truth and all his brothers are also like dat.frnds too also influence a man so look at his bestie cos like d saying goes.birds of same feather flock togda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Rosarie(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kimoni:
i tire .wen good tins happen dey dnt come and put it here is only negative dey re good at posting here.all men are not the same.i repeat all men are not the same.i ve heard young bos rant but as soon as dey settle down dey worship her and she is d only chick.pls op i tink if all men were same den dey should all be bearing the same names.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ iwalewa, every woman's dream is to b a only chick, may God help us. Its only wen ladies begin to respect demselves and value, n knw der worth.dts wen dr won't b any one willing to b a side chick.lemme add dis graphic pic to show ow degrading some ladies v become.
Women , we r our own enemy. If a lady knows she falls into any category apart from d wife, thhen she nids to work on herslf .

1 Like

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rosarie:
i tire .wen good tins happen dey dnt come and put it here is only negative dey re good at posting here.all men are not the same.i repeat all men are not the same.i ve heard young bos rant but as soon as dey settle down dey worship her and she is d only chick.pls op i tink if all men were same den dey should all be bearing the same names.
Pls. Madam, m not being negative. M just tryin ask pple esp. Men abt d perspective of d pic I attached to d msg,if dts truly wat goes thru a cheat's mind. I neva said all men r cheats cos I knw som very gd men.pls,try understand d post. B4 being judgemental!.. U sound kinda bitter!..m loving my marriage so u cant jw assume shit cos I post dis. If my hub is a cheat I can eaasily open a thread abt dt, cos its afaceless forum.. Thnk u.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by GraceBestowed(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ahem!! Permit me to add this: we all know that cheating (by any party in a relationship) is wrong yet people accept it from their husbands.

A man who respects his wife will never cheat on her and is the greedy one! Ladies, please stop making excuses for men who cheat!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by RollingFella(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Pls to d men in d house how thru is dis from a man's perpective?. And d women inhouse , do u think u can understand dis pyshcology of thinking with ur husband?
P.S: not all men r cheats. Some women r worst.
Please ma'am, NEVER believe all these cock and bull stories about all men having side chicks and main babe. Whoever wrote that still has a lot of growing up to do and do not understand what real life commitment and responsibility is all about. Not all men cheat. There are a lot of good men out there who seriously frown at cheating. Its so unbelievable how cheating is now accepted as a standard in relationships. This is an avenue to call on parents to always impart sound moral values in their children, while at the same time show good moral examples to them.

4 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by kennynelcon(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
kai... flesh...shebi all this side chick is just to reduce silly feelings?
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wendy80:

Some girls want to enjoy advantages but no disadvantages.

She has someone to give her s*ex, to buy her stuff and to take her out but she does not have to do his laundry or whatever comes along with a serious relationship. I heard em say.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Fkforyou(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
^^^I like your signature,its inspiring.

@OP,If you want to be happy,never believe anything you see or read on internet. Have a mind of your own and stop taking peoples opinion as fact.
Infact do you know who wrote that crap?How are your sure its not some 17yr old teenager.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by coogar: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
cutiesoglam:

there's a bit of truth in what you are saying & you should have expected people to come after your head. the truth is some wives are side-chics too. just because they have the mrs. title doesn't make them a man's #1. it's very possible for a husband with a wife to shower more attention & love to a mistress than the so-called wife.

there are too many twists & turns around the issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by LewsTherin: 4:23am On Nov 19, 2014
It remains a matter of the circles one moves in.

All men are not cheats
MOST men are not cheats
Some men are cheats

If you find that most of the men you know are cheats, then there is something wrong with the people around you, there is something wrong with your circle of associates.

With all the cheating threads I see on Nairaland, I have looked through all the guys I hang with, looked at their lives and I realise that the vast majority of them are faithful to their partners - including a guy who was so terible in his school days that we called him Oko Ashewo! But as he learnt responsibility, even before he got married, he settled with just one lady at a time.

There are a host of responsible men out there who caution themselves. And for another large set of men, cheating is just too frightening or too expensive or too much work. Either way, they remain committed. Dispute all you like.

5 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2014
LewsTherin:
All men are not cheats
MOST men are not cheats
Some men are cheats
If you find that most of the men you know are cheats, then there is something wrong with the people around you, there is something wrong with your circle of associates.
With all the cheating threads I see on Nairaland, I have looked through all the guys I hang with, looked at their lives and I realise that the vast majority of them are faithful to their partners - including a guy who was so terible in his school days that we called him Oko Ashewo! But as he learnt responsibility, even before he got married, he settled with just one lady at a time.
There are a host of responsible men out there who caution themselves. And for another large set of men, cheating is just too frightening or too expensive or too much work. Either way, they remain committed. Dispute all you like.

Thank you oh. Let those women keep consoling themselves that all married women are either lying or miserable.
Most of them when dating refused to allow the men grow up and stop cheating, the guy will be cheating while dating and instead of letting him to clean up his mess him self andif that fails leave him the cling on desperately fighting the other girls for main chick side chick positions. They will be consoling themselves with main chick and cook, clean, lie down flat for him mother so they can move from main chick to wife and continue swallowing cheating.

Its no ones fault if you dont value yourself enough to think you deserve better, just stop inisisting that every woman thinks so lowly of herself as you do and designing brainless theories as consolation. I was raised to know a man who loves you wont cheat no negotiations and even when i was an idiot to believe for a minute the stupid logic of main and side chick I quickly snapped out of it.

They want to marry at all cost at a certain age, they tell themselves if they leave those cheating scumbags no one else will want them. News its not no one else who will want you, its you who wont love yourself enough to give yourself some sort of value.
Work on your self esteem and stop roping us all in.

As for the men who pass these stupid half baked theories grow up, a real man takes responsibility for his actions and does not try to rope other men to his irresponsible life style.

They can keep attacking mob style but they will never get us to shut up so they can perpetuate their low self esteem lies.

11 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Great comment ,@ aisha! U knw, I lik ur opinion in all posts. Shows u r a really thhoughtful and wise woman.God wil Kip d wisdom flowin .
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2014
LewsTherin:

All men are not cheats
MOST men are not cheats
Some men are cheats

Wow! Dis isdeep! grin! Intelligent thoughts.
Kudos to faithful husbands out der includin u sir n myhubby.
N ihope dose cheatingeither male or female will try look @ dr circle of friends and retrace their steps. Evil communication corrupts gdmanners.

1 Like

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

there's a bit of truth in what you are saying & you should have expected people to come after your head. the truth is some wives are side-chics too. just because they have the mrs. title doesn't make them a man's #1. it's very possible for a husband with a wife to shower more attention & love to a mistress than the so-called wife.

there are too many twists & turns around the issue.
Pls,can u elaborate on d "some wivescan b a side chick too". Thnks
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Wendy80:

The answer to the question is because she believed by a twist turn of fate she might become the main chick cheesy cheesy Isn't it hilarious? but some girls do think like that.

@op all men cheat is too much of generalization to be true but the truth is to have a faithful husband is absolutely luck or grace of God not by having high self esteem. It is a crazy world out there so no matter how good or high your self esteem it doesn't guarantee a faithful spouse. To some cheating is spontaneous and it doesn't tell whether they are good or bad husband, most guys cheat because they have the opportunity to cheat. My point is all men cheat is fallacious but at the same time women don't have control over choosing a cheating spouse.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by cutiesoglam(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
RollingFella:
Please ma'am, NEVER believe all these cock and bull stories about all men having side chicks and main babe. Whoever wrote that still has a lot of growing up to do and do not understand what real life commitment and responsibility is all about. Not all men cheat. There are a lot of good men out there who seriously frown at cheating. Its so unbelievable how cheating is now accepted as a standard in relationships. This is an avenue to call on parents to always impart sound moral values in their children, while at the same time show good moral examples to them.
Thnk u. Parents should teach der children to b beta demm !lovedis
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Exjoker(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
I knew a man who is about to marry next month but still keep this side chick with him. Women will never learn - he isn't going to marry you why waste your time with him
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nawa o.this thread go sweet o.make I park well cheesy

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
GraceBestowed:
Ahem!! Permit me to add this: we all know that cheating (by any party in a relationship) is wrong yet people accept it from their husbands.

A man who respects his wife will never cheat on her and is the greedy one! Ladies, please stop making excuses for men who cheat!!!
God bless you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by beeevan: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
That stuff up there makes no sense to me.
Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by plaetton: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
To all ladies.
There is no such thing as an honest man when it comes to men's sexual urge.

Men's sexual urges have nothing do with the quality of his spouse nor respect or love for her.
Those things are are not part of the sexual equation.

A man can go OUT OF HIS WAY to contain his urges, but only for a limited time.

There is a good reason that prostitution is the oldest profession in world, ..and it's not because of single guys.

2 Likes

Re: Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!! by GooseBaba: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:
To all ladies.
There is no such thing as an honest man when it comes to men's sexual urge.

Men's sexual urges have nothing do with the quality of his spouse nor respect or love for her.
Those things are are not part of the sexual equation.

A man can go OUT OF HIS WAY to contain his urges, but only for a limited time.

There is a good reason that prostitution is the oldest profession in world, ..and it's not because of single guys.

Word..!

That's why it's important to solve major bedmatics equations from different pantography, shapes and sizes, before deciding to sign marriage contract.

Meanwhile, as a married man. One of the reasons I chose not to play away match is "pride".When caught I would have to apologize for breaking contract rule... Fuvk no!!! For something I did while single without hiding or lying about it..

I salute the husbands wey dey chop outside. To me it's time consuming. Paying for ashi... Tufiakwa..! Why pay for what someone else is chopping for free cheesy

Meanwhile, women thinking because they have high self esteem is the reason their husband would not chop outside are on a very long thing, if I dey lie ask hillary Clinton. There is a million and one reason to chop clean mouth outside. It all boils down to personal decisions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady / Your Wedding Night / I Beat Up My Husband Because He Is Irresponsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.