Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42271 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
This is to Oil Rig workers, those in diaspora, Sea, Out of the state etc...and this makes him visit home like once a month to spend just a few days.

I snow many young wives whose husbands left for work a day or a week after their wedding. I know them.

Someone once told me she hasn't seen the husband in 8 years. He works in South Africa. They communicate on phone. He sends money often. Their son was One when he left. embarassed

I know the money is good.

But does the women want just the money? embarassed

This is an Opinion Poll and so many ladies and guys have a thing or two to say.

Please contribute meaningfully.

Besides, How Have You Been Coping?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Maintaining a long-distance relationship/marriage requires a lot of discipline. The loneliness that they experience is a formidable force to be reckoned with, and not everyone can withstand it. A physical entity is always more powerful than a voice distorted by cray service, more so when they encounter problems and want to share them with their partner in real time. In such cases, they usually turn to a third party, and that’s when the relationship fall apart like a house of cards.

They myt love each other o but distance can do strange things to people.

34 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by buygala(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
When the desirable isn't available, then the available becomes desirable... embarassed

I know some married peeps will come here and gush self-righteously about faithfulness, perseverance and similar stuff. But the truth is that most distanced couples satisfy their Konji externally on a coded level .... After all, marital vows don't cure konji fever.. joysticks and vaginas do.. cry

Even when spouses are around, peeps still find a way to cheat. angry .. talk less of when spouse has been away for long... The men might even start raising another family in their location, while the women might become professional penis samplers, or the ones with a bit of God's fear in them might acquire just one penis to be managing in the meantime undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by utytill(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Marriage is for matured minds and it is not all about s*x.it is either you are in or out.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley

2 weeks, OK. Anything more than that could be harmful.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
It gets boring too when the money isn't coming around anytime soon.I guess this causes infidelity too abi?
A cheat will always be a cheat though I agree that too much distance will only fastrack the events.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2015
utytill:
Marriage is for matured minds and it is not all about s*x.it is either you are in or out.

What's this one saying? undecided

Do you know how many relationships are threatened on sex grounds?

31 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2015
utytill:
You're right to an extent but fact remains that marriage is all about licenced sex and anyhow sex. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Maintaining a long-distance relationship/marriage requires a lot of discipline. The loneliness that they experience is a formidable force to be reckoned with, and not everyone can withstand it. A physical entity is always more powerful than a voice distorted by cray service, more so when they encounter problems and want to share them with their partner in real time. In such cases, they usually turn to a third party, and that’s when the relationship fall apart like a house of cards.

They myt love each other o but distance can do strange things to people.

So True bro.
A mature thinking...
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It gets boring too when the money isn't coming around anytime soon.I guess this causes infidelity too abi?
A cheat will always be a cheat though I agree that too much distance will only fastrack the events.

Mo, imagine the husband works for more than a month or two or even three and then comes for a week break.... Money is good no doubt, but what's the use of money when loneliness gets to it's peak? Then she may buy companionship with that same money.... Moderation is the key ooo....

10 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by centmichael101(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2015
N
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

2 weeks, OK. Anything more than that could be harmful.

Preach it for me biko grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Emusmith!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Preach it for me biko grin grin

I have gotten so close to some of them and all of a sudden feelings starts coming up.

I sense they're struggling and I back off.

It's not easy joor
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Emusmith!

Hi there cheesy
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Mo, imagine the husband works for more than a month or two or even three and then comes for a week break.... Money is good no doubt, but what's the use of money when loneliness gets to it's peak? Then she may buy companionship with that same money.... Moderation is the key ooo....
I got your drift perfectly but again you have to acknowledge the fact that some jobs initially didn't start that way but as operations demands keep coming your way with genuine reasons for one to do the needful after all that was what you signed up for will you then leave the job or divorce your wife to avoid infidelity?

If individuals respects the feelings of their partners cases of cheating would be left to those that has lost.

I'll prefer for any woman to walk out my life than cheat on me because I have no idea how I will react if faced with such dilemma - That could be the end of everyone involved including me.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

Hi there cheesy
I just dey hail you.
My husband doesn't stay in far Australia so I don't know how they cope tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
It's not easy o. It takes a lot a lot of inner strength to hold back. On this issue, self-will will work but to an extent. When that elastic limit is reached, it's going to take some inner strength to remain faithful. Some call it grace.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

I have gotten so close to some of them and all of a sudden feelings starts coming up.

I sense they're struggling and I back off.

It's not easy joor

It's not easy at all, some women are stronger than some , so also are some men stronger than others but there is a limit to what a certain person can take. OK! The person you know that has stayed out for about 8 years.... She has just one kid. Yea? So for 8 years the husband has been faithful and has stayed without sexual intercourse? Or the wife? Well, impossible is nothing but it's difficult. I doubt it!

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got your drift perfectly but again you have to acknowledge the fact that some jobs initially didn't start that way but as operations demands keep coming your way with genuine reasons for one to do the needful after all that was what you signed up for will you then leave the job or divorce your wife to avoid infidelity?

If individuals respects the feelings of their partners cases of cheating would be left to those that has lost.

I'll prefer for any woman to walk out my life than cheat on me because I have no idea how I will react if faced with such dilemma - That could be the end of everyone involved including me.

You see why I can't marry you? angry
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
When the desirable isn't available, then the available becomes desirable... embarassed

I know some married peeps will come here and gush self-righteously about faithfulness, perseverance and shiit, but the truth is that most distanced couples satisfy their Konji externally on a coded level .... After all, marital vows don't cure konji fever.. Penisses and vaginas do.. cry

Even when spouses are around, peeps still find a way to cheat. angry .. talk less of when spouse has been away for long... The men might even start raising another family in their location, while the women might become professional peniss samplers, or the ones with a bit of God's fear in them might acquire just one peniss to be managing in the meantime undecided
chai!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not easy o. It takes a lot a lot of inner strength to hold back. On this issue, self-will will work but to an extent. When that elastic limit is reached, it's going to take some inner strength to remain faithful. Some call it grace.
This isn't about grace ,it's about being principled as grace might just abandon you when you needed her most. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

It's not easy at all, some women are stronger than some , so also are some men stronger than others but there is a limit to what a certain person can take. OK! The person you know that has stayed out for about 8 years.... She has just one kid. Yea? So for 8 years the husband has been faithful and has stayed without sexual intercourse? Or the wife? Well, impossible is nothing but it's difficult. I doubt it!

For the man, I doubt! South African babes are way to beautiful and plumpy...

For the young lady, I can't say, even if she has related to me how hard it is.

Let's be a bit open here...
That's where self servicing becomes a temptation.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

For the man, I doubt! South African babes are way to beautiful and plumpy...

For the young lady, I can't say, even if she has related to me how hard it is.

Let's be a bit open here...
That's where self servicing becomes a temptation.

Good point! Self servicing!!!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
chai!

Some elements of truth in it, yea.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2015
we can cope
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2015
funmilayoB:
we can cope

I admire your strength!!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Good point! Self servicing!!!

There's one I know of. She is wealthy.
Guys selling indecency CDs know her.
.She buys them and watch...embarassed
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

You see why I can't marry you? angry
cheesy
People that aren't ready for the ups and downs of marriages should sit down and ask themselves some fundamental questions before marrying just for the sake of marriage.
Some women are habitual cheats just like some men but the truth remains that I can't imagine my wife opening her legs for another man.I dun die finish be that na. grin

But ,c'mon ! You wouldn't cheat on me at least not when I'll be leaving my kini behind - mine is detachable . grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

Some elements of truth in it, yea.
Yea. D0pe truth
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
People that aren't ready for the ups and down of marriage should sit down and ask themselves some fundamental questions before marrying just for the sake of marriage.
Sone women are habitual cheats just like some men but the truth remains that I can't imagine my wife opening her legs for another man.I dun die finish be that na. grin

But ,c'mon ! You wouldn't cheat on me at least not when I'll be leaving my kini behind - mine is detachable . grin

Ehn... You'd leave it behind oooo!! But you'd be gone for just two weeks na! I can cope with a month sef... wink so no wahala... I'd still be thinking it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.