Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? (2060 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
For me i think i want a set of twin male and female. But if one, i will love female because she will be the one to oversea her younger ones with her tender mind. You? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
male please
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Mskrisx(f): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Triplets 2 guys then one lovely babe.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
male please
y?
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mskrisx:
humh. Only you?
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Lordabas: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014

I've always wanted a boy first so that when i have a girl she would have an older brother to protect her smiley
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mskrisx:
hmmm! i Hail u madam, Na man u be grin
but no b small load oh
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

I've always wanted a boy first so that when i have a girl she would have an older brother to protect her smiley
gud point.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Mskrisx(f): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Microflux:
humh. Only you?

Yes o my brother
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by EvangSDKalu: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
We are family of 9, all my siblings are married except me wedding by Dec. We have a total of 18 girls with 1 boy by our eldest brother, and his wife behalfs as if she owns the world.

Abeg I want 3 boys. triplet
And a girl after 5 years.
Help me pray ooooo
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't care so much. Slight preference for girls. cheesy
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mskrisx:

Yes o my brother
k. God wil hep u! Hope ur husband agree!
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
EvangSDKalu:
We are family of 9, all my siblings are married except me wedding by Dec. We have a total of 18 girls with 1 boy by our eldest brother, and his wife behalfs as if she owns the world.

Abeg I want 3 boys. triplet
And a girl after 5 years.
Help me pray ooooo
you dnt invite us to ur weddin o! *fasting and praya activated* but bring our own rice o!. I wish you happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Twins....a boy and girl cool cool
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by okotv(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
anyone that comes first but two children are enough.....

no stereotype
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I need a female child first , from my observation they care more for their parent than the male child

I benefited more from my elder sister than from my brothers, same with my friends.

Till date my elder sister don't fail to send something to mumsy no matter how small but bros them always get one thing to do for their family and it's understandable
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by okotv(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:
just want to send you a shout out...its been long you know
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by mutter(f): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wish my first was a girl. They grow up faster.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by amdo007(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
I would love a boy. They are cute.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by stinggy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gimme a male, after that can come a female. Then a male, and again should come a pretty female.

This is all from the first wife. Others should just gimme whatever pleases them undecided
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
stinggy:
Gimme a male, after that can come a female. Then a male, and again should come a pretty female.

This is all from the first wife. Others should just gimme whatever pleases them undecided
how many wife do u want to marry?
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by kuderrich: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
My babe prefer us having a male child first so that he beat up any1 trying to bully her sis.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by sulmeza(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Male all d way...
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by stinggy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Microflux:
how many wife do u want to marry?

As much as the gods bless me with sir.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Any gender will do.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by shalommeri(f): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2014
av always wishd i had an elda bro wu wud understand me beta nd coach me about dem (boys) nd i want triplets xo i'll want 2 male nd a female
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Any one that will make me happy,and fulfilled as a man,husband,and father.
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2014
shalommeri:
av always wishd i had an elda bro wu wud understand me beta nd coach me about dem (boys) nd i want triplets xo i'll want 2 male nd a female
i pray o!
Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Domwiz4all(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
I wanted a girl as my first but i discover i wouldnt have bin happier.my handsome boy is my world now. I never get tired of staring at him and wen am away i dream of him every 9t.

1 Like

Re: Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2014
okotv:
just want to send you a shout out...its been long you know

smiley kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Seriously Asking My Girlfriend Out. / Matured Advise Pls! / Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.