Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me (1760 Views)

Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts / Nairaland Anniversary - My Account- / When Is Nairaland Anniversary Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2014
I am very happy and thankful to be a part of this great forum for 1 year now without a single ban
Its been really fun, interesting, gainful and amazing.
Through out my 1st year on NL, i have learnt alot from great nairalanders and on countless occasions, NL makes my day.
I even use NL as a depression therapy to keep me lively.
I remember when NL was hacked, men i was stuck in cyber limbo
Some threads on NL have changed my life for the greater good and i appreciate that.
Also during my first year here, i have also met some good friends and nice people.
I just want to appreciate Nairalanders like
Henryobinna
Seun
Chibwike
Titiluvly
Thegoodjoehunt3
Baddestguyp
buskie13
Dhtml and Dhtml18
Khaynet
Pelij
Adewasco2k
Mukina2
and many other Nairalanders and Mods
For making Nairaland a wonderful forum to be part of.
You all deserve big Kudos from me.
Despite all the bad opinions on nairaland from my friends, i dont still regret joining this forum.

*forgive my english and writeup, i am just overwhelmed*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Congrats. May you have more joyous and overwhelming reasons to celebrate in the coming years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Congrats. May you have more joyous and overwhelming reasons to celebrate in the coming years.
thanx bro.
I will never forget ur username, you were the first NL username i saw when i signed up because of a Nigerian match versus Italy last year.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Richiy(f): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Happy one year on nairaland oooo...where our malt?

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2014
. . .. Many happy returns to you. Long life and prosperity on NL. Your guys will be here to celebrate your 40th NL anniversary with you when the time comes. Hope you shared cake and some bottles of coca cola for your friends and family @ home?! Have fun, its your day bro. Plss, dont let anyone make you cross today pls. Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Richiy:
Happy one year on nairaland oooo...where our malt?
lol....u be big girl oh.
Abeg dey sip this one...lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2014
modelmike7:
. . .. Many happy returns to you. Long life and prosperity on NL. Your guys will be here to celebrate your 40th NL anniversary with you when the time comes. Hope you shared cake and some bottles of coca cola for your friends and family @ home?! Have fun, its your day bro. Plss, dont let anyone make you cross today pls. Shalom!
thank you bro.
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Richiy(f): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

lol....u be big girl oh.
Abeg dey sip this one...lol

Which kin undecided undecided undecided I no dey drink alcohol tongue

3 Likes

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Richiy:

Which kin undecided undecided undecided I no dey drink alcohol tongue

sorry oh.....wait....
*bar man, give this pretty lady chilled malt*.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

thanx bro.
I will never forget ur username, you were the first NL username i saw when i signed up because of a Nigerian match versus Italy last year.
That is nice. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
That is nice. Take care.
okay bro.
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Richiy(f): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

sorry oh.....wait....
*bar man, give this pretty lady chilled malt*.

*smiles* Thank you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Richiy:

*smiles* Thank you grin grin grin
you are welcome dear
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by buskie13(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2014
wow shocked
congrats bro.
wish u a joyous anniversary

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
I am very happy and thankful to be a part of this great forum for 1 year now without a single ban
Through out my 1st year on NL, i have learnt alot from great nairalanders and on countless occasions, NL makes my day.
Some threads on NL have changed my life for the greater good and i appreciate that.
Also during my first year here, i have also met some good friends and nice people.
Henryobinna
Seun
Chibwike
Titiluvly
Thegoodjoehunt3
Baddestguyp
buskie13
Dhtml and Dhtml18
Khaynet
Pelij
Adewasco2k
Mukina2
Despite all the bad opinions on nairaland from my friends, i dont still regret joining this forum.

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2014
buskie13:
wow shocked
congrats bro.
wish u a joyous anniversary
thanx bro
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by tuffgongjo(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Henryobinna
Seun
Chibwike
Titiluvly
Thegoodjoehunt3
Baddestguyp
buskie13
Dhtml and Dhtml18
Khaynet
Pelij
Adewasco2k
Mukina2

Where the party @,abi u won't celebrate your first year of getting married to NL?congrats man.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Where the party @,abi u won't celebrate your first year of getting married to NL?congrats man.
lol...thanx man.
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by daveP(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
8-) 1yr? Graduation.

Beware the robot across the Fo-room!
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
daveP:
8-) 1yr? Graduation.

Beware the robot across the Fo-room!
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Thanks, who is dhtml / dhtml18 by the way?
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

Thanks, who is dhtml / dhtml18 by the way?
you na...u've got two monickers
Re: Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
. . .

(1) (Reply)

Heat In Nigeria Plus Increase In Everything / Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? / Coou Formerly Ansu On Fire As Anti-cult Killed A Student,serious Riot,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.