Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss (1738 Views)

Ministers Did Not Have The Time To Screen Budget Properly – Presidency / Benue Rerun: Oyegun Backs Onjeh As Former Ministers & Others Defect To APC / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 1:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders which of these former ministers did you miss.
Musiliu Obanikoro (Minister of State forDefence)
Labaran Maku (Information ),
Samuel Ortom (Trade and Industry),
Nyesom Wike (Minister of State for Education)
Emeka Wogu (Labour)
Onyebuchi Chukwu (Health) and
Dairus Ishaku (Minister of State for Niger Delta affairs)

For me it is Labaran Maku

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by tonybosses: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Frank nweke jnr (minister of information nd national orientation)

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 19, 2014
NONE OF THEMangryWHY WILL I MISS THE THUG CALLED NYESOM WIKE THAT WAS BUSY FIGHTING WITH AMAECHI INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON ASUU STRIKEangry

OR IS IT LABARAN MAKU WHO STUP!DLY AND BLINDLY DEFENDS GEJ AND PASSES OUT BIASED INFO ABOUT GEJundecided
OR MUSILIU OBANIKORO WHO WAS MORE INTERESTED IN LAGOS AFFAIRS THAN FOCUSING ON THE BOKO HARAM ISSUEundecided

AS FOR ORTOM,WOGU AND ISHAKU I HARDLY HEARD OF THEMundecided

ONYEBUCHI CHUKWU:AT LEAST HE TRIED ON THE EBOLA ISSUElipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Also Frank Nweke jnr (minister of information nd national orientation)

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by mrvitalis(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2014
prof bath naiji

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Prof. Bath Nnaji anyday anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Metrofox(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Frank nweke jnr

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by greatgod2012(f): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Late Dora Akuyili, former minister of information.
May her soul continue to rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
pro bath nnaji
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by bestman09(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Frank Nweke jnr, Barth Nnaji Dora Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by saint047(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Framk Nweke Jnr all the way
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by mekaboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2014
bath nnaji and labran maku information minister.
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Exjoker(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Labaran maku- ex minister of information ( I just love the guy talking skill)
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Labran Maku reminds me of Jerry Gana
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by AWONEYAN(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2014
DORAA........................
OBY..........
NO BODY AGAIN
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Ojiofor: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Stella Odua all day.
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by xtianh(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Frank Nweke Jnr.(my best minister ever)
followed by Chukwuemeka Chikelu

nysom Crisis wike( My worst Minister ever)
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by vivalavida(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
So there is no yoruba ex minister to miss ehn?

Ndigbo na eme ofuma ebe obula ha noo
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by NWANICHODE: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Prof Bath Nnaji former minister of power. We can never forget you.
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by owobokiri(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
I lost hope in this "democracy" the very moment Bath Nnaji was sacked... I don't know what Jonathan was thinking but when you sack your best performing minister so whimsically just to satisfy some crooked politicians, you take "cleulessness" to Neptune levels
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by GarbaAudu: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2014
That Frank Nweke Jnr. is an excellent orator. He can win any day, any time.
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by size40: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
for me, its Stella Oduah for her stealing
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Frank Nweke Jnr is taking the lead more contributions needed
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by RUBMYMIND(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
owobokiri:
I lost hope in this "democracy" the very moment Bath Nnaji was sacked... I don't know what Jonathan was thinking but when you sack your best performing minister so whimsically just to satisfy some crooked politicians, you take "cleulessness" to Neptune levels

Nnaji was not sacked, he resigned due to pressure & criticism linking a company he co-owns with the privatisation in the power sector.

Pls get ur facts right
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by owobokiri(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tell that to Mr Shekau

RUBMYMIND:

Nnaji was not sacked, he resigned due to pressure & criticism linking a company he co-owns with the privatisation in the power sector.

Pls get ur facts right

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by nigerianvenom(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
I miss ezekwesili for supervising over the worst era in our educational sector.
Also for trying to sale our unity schools for 2 loaves of agege bread and 3 mudus of ijebu garri.
The worst minister now claiming to be a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
size40:
for me, its Stella Oduah for her stealing
it's stealer oduah
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by chamboy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Aunty Dora , Oby Rufia, Ribadu..... Awon goons not all dis ones Jonah dey Carry about
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by chamboy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
RIP Mummy, Aunty, Sister..... to me u are a Greater Hero Than the Traitor Ojukwu...
Rest in Perfect
Dora Akunyili
Best Minister in Nigeria so far
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Yeske2(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oby Ezekwesili and late Dora (RIP)
Missed the greatest liars of all time.... Labaran Maku and Frank Nweke Jnr under GEJ and OBJ administrations respectively, those guys can lie and make the devil blush with envy.
Re: Which Of The Former Ministers Did You Miss by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2014
vivalavida:
So there is no yoruba ex minister to miss ehn?

Ndigbo na eme ofuma ebe obula ha noo

Dis is one of d reasons dis country is not progressing. #smh# ;>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Crushes Power Bike Rider To Death In Lagos(pics) / Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls / Presidential Results, Ramat Road Ugwan Rimi Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.