Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? (789 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / What Is D’banj Doing In These Photos? Lol / Photo: Ex Miss World, Agbani Darego Flaunts Hottest & Sexiest Bikini Body Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2014
This is the big question that many are seeking
answer to since leading celebs magazine, Ovational
International, released the photo of ‘Mr Endowed’,
D’banj (Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo) and the former
Miss World, Agbani Darego in the company of
eachother at the Olu of Warri’s son wedding in London, days ago. The duo seems to be in love from the image but is it
another make-belief? What do you think the koko
master is telling Agbani from the photo?

Re: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? by femmy2010(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2014
"I like your nose" she said.

1 Like

Re: Is D’banj In Love With Former Miss World, Agbani Darego? by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
femmy2010:
"I like your nose" she said.
lolzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

"I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa / See What Kate Middleton Is Wearing Right Now! / PHOTOS- BBA Hotshot Representative, Tayo Faniran Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.