Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa (789 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa by amakaikeng(f): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Time was when Lord of Ajasa held us spellbound with his rich lyrical dexterity, but that was over five years ago. These days not much is heard of the indigenous rapper whose career has since taken a back seat in the scheme of things in Nigerian music. The rapper who is trying to stage a comeback while speaking with Punch says, he intends to use Olamide to become popular again just the same way, the former used him to attain stardom years ago.

"It is normal because anybody can use anybody to climb to the top. When Olamide started his music career, he used me because I featured in one of his song and nobody knew him then. I was very popular then but I humbled myself and I helped him. That is the kind of person that I am. I feel that he is the one reigning in town now and people like him, so if I feature him on my album, it would be a good marketing strategy. I can use him to move up and be famous again."

He also quashed reports that there's a cold beef brewing between him and Olamide, what he said was quite touching. Find that at the flip... http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/i-intend-to-ride-on-olamides-success-to.html

Re: "I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa by LORDI(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Ok.
Re: "I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa by Elcemento(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2014
No condition is permanent!!!

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Intend To Ride On Olamide's Success To Become Famous Again" - Lord Of Ajasa by Kunleskey(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmm! Such is life.

(1) (Reply)

See What Kate Middleton Is Wearing Right Now! / PHOTOS- BBA Hotshot Representative, Tayo Faniran Arrives Nigeria / Socrates Uduk Becomes First Brand Model And Face Of Top Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.